Brothel 🔞

“Who do you think you are? Mother Teresa? This is the last time I’m telling you to stay away from me. We could not be more than friends,” I said.

“Please give me a chance.”

“You will get nothing from my side except pain. If we get married you have to face humiliation and I don’t want to see you or see anybody suffering.”

“You could never humiliate me… Let's do one thing, date me for a month and if you think that I am not good for you. I promise I’ll never show my face and if you fall for me we’ll marry each other.” He said.

“You are sick. I’m very busy I don’t have time for your stupid games. I need to find a job.”

“I’ll pay you.”

“Do you think you can buy anything with money? I am broke but it doesn’t mean that I’ll do anything for it.”

“I never meant to hurt you… I am sorry. I will help you in finding a job.”

“It's my problem and I’ll figure it out myself,” I said and went into the hostel. 

I wish I had said no to dating and marrying you. I thought while putting that box aside. You gave me so many beautiful memories but they are now nothing but pain for me. I regretted my decision but I know if I ever get a chance to go back in time I’ll still choose to stay by your side. I am a fool. 

I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep because I was not able to sleep for the entire night yesterday. Many things are happening in my life and I am not sure how they’ll end up. Whether my name would be cleared from that Kashmir case or not?

“Sell this girl to Shivani,” their Boss said after using me for three days. I was not in a condition to oppose him. His men took me out of his office and took me to a storeroom.

“I want to have some fun with her before selling her,” one of his men said to another. “Me too,” the other one replied. 

“No, please have some mercy,” I begged. 

“I’ll call Shivani, till then you could have fun with her.” One of the men said ignoring me.

“Your moans were a pleasure to hear. Every time boss fucked you I got a boner. I wanted to ruin you so badly,” He said, separating clothes from my body. When he was done, another man came. I fainted and the moment I opened my eyes I was a woman. I was hopeful that she’ll help me but she slapped me when I asked her to help me.

“This is your home from now on and if you try to run from here, I will make sure that every man in this city will fuck you,” She grabbed my chin harshly and order another woman to take me to one of the rooms and teach me the basics.

“Once you come into the brothel you can’t go anywhere else. Don’t try to escape and if you escape make sure they never catch you,” she said, applying lipstick to my lips. “It will hurt for a few days but you’ll get used to it soon. Don’t shout and don’t hurt the customer otherwise, she’ll beat you and trust me darling that pain will last for longer,” She said showing her back which was badly burned. I shivered and decided to do as she said.

I was raped four times and later they locked me in a dark room with other women. A man came and forced me to sleep with another customer, “You know what to do… otherwise I’ll kill your family. You told us where your family lives. I did as he demanded. It was four in the morning and everyone was sleeping peacefully when I woke up feeling someone’s hand on my body. It was the same man who threatened me using my parents.

He whispered in my ear to follow him and I did as he commanded. Shivani woke up and saw him taking me out, she smirked and closed her eyes as if she didn't see me.