Do You Want A BJ? 🔞

They managed to get control over me. "So, are you accepting your defeat?" He asked and I shook my head.

"It's alright sweety, I will show you hell then," he said. 

They took me to the basement and tied my body to a chair. This time they also tied my mouth with a cloth. "What punishment would be best for her?" He asked his escort.

"Should we bury her alive?" one of them replied. 

"No, it won't give me any profit. I don't want to ruin her perfect body because it will decrease her price later in the market. What should I do with you?" he asked, coming closer to my face. 

I stared at him and he smirked. "Party for you guys", he said, "Don't worry about condoms, her tubal ligation is done, be a beast," he tapped on the shoulder of his guard and left the room. 

I could see the lust in their eyes. I huffed and tried my best to free myself but neither my body nor my luck was supporting me. 

"You can go first", one man said, "I'll go and tell others to have some fun as well," he said and left the room.

He removed my leg rope to remove my pants. I decided to cooperate with him so that I could get free. I started buffing so that he removed the cloth from my mouth. 

"What do you want?" he asked. 

I signaled him to remove the cloth from my mouth. He did as I asked. 

"Do you want a blow job," I asked him.  His eye socket popped out hearing me.

"I'm not an idiot to free you, you already hurt the boss," he said. 

"It was because he killed my daughter and I was angry with him. I didn't want him to touch me. But I don't mind you. I too want to have some fun but I am very exhausted being tired, untie me and I'll show you heaven," I said and licked my lips. 

"Why should I trust you?" 

"Fine, just fuck me. Are you afraid of a woman? You have arms and if you think that I'm a danger to you, you can hit me or even shoot me," I tried to convince him and my plan worked.

He unties me and I make him sit on the chair. I removed his pants and gave a feather touch to his private area. He closed his eyes, enjoying my touch. 

"Enough of your teasing now show me your skills," he said and gagged my mouth. I played as he demanded and when I noticed he was intoxicated in lust, I pulled out the knife from his socks and sliced his throat. He died within seconds. 

I got up and wiped my mouth. I took his gun and decided to fight. "Screw Abdul, I will kill Riyaz today," I mumbled and with heavy steps I reached the door. 

My hand reached the door latch and someone opened the door. I pulled him inside and stabbed the man in his heart. Another man who was with him pointed a gun at my head. 

"Just kill me already," I shouted and he was taken aback by my words. 

"Shoot me," I said, staring at him.

Before he could pull the trigger, I looked behind him, stating, "Riyaz just let me go." He turned back to see and I took advantage of the moment. I stabbed his neck and kept stabbing him till he was soaked in his blood. 

My body was drained of power, it appeared as if I would collapse at any moment. "Gather yourself, Ravi, if you give up today, you will never be able to escape from here," I encouraged myself and left the room. 

I came to the ground floor and saw two guards in the hall, they were caught off guard so without wasting time I shot them. The gun that I had had a silencer, and no one got any hint about the murders that I has done. 

My feet took me to Riyaz's room and I opened the door. He was lying on the bed, sleeping peacefully. I put the gun on him and he woke up feeling the hot metal on his forehead.