I Want To Call It Home

I came outside and paid with the card that the manager gave to me.

Later I buy groceries and some indoor plants for the home. I want to say our home, but home is built on love, loyalty, and trust and even if one of these is missing then it is nothing but just a building made of bricks.

"Earlier you broke my trust and now it is my turn", I sign and settle myself in the car again.

I enter our common bedroom and take out the gadgets from my bra.

Where should I hide them?

In the flower pot? No, it could be very obvious. I entered the bathroom and decided to hide it in the flush tank. I wrap them securely in a plastic bag and open the flush tank and securely fix them with its lid from the inside.

I know that I am the most unlucky person but please God help me this time.

I became inactive for the next two days as I know if I roam too much that I might come under his suspicion.

I was sitting on the balcony enjoying the moonlight and remembering the time that we had spent together. My eyes were filled up to the brim. "How could I hate and love a person at the same time?"

"You were my home Abhi", I said and closed my eyes letting my tears escape from my eyes. I broke down badly, my heart was aching. "Why out of all the people on this planet..... Why me?" I cried my eyes out and slept there exhausted.

Two hours later I heard the sound of a creaking door, it took me no time to realise that Abhi came back but still I decided to act sleepy. He came onto the balcony and saw my sleeping figure. Gently he removed some strands of my hair from my face and kissed my forehead.

I opened my eyes and said, "Please come home soon I am missing you" and closed my eyes.

He thought that I was sleeping and babbling in my dreams but a smile emerged on his face. With care, he lifted me in his arms and took me back to the bedroom and covered my body with a blanket.

Later he went to the bathroom and came wearing just pajamas. He came to his side of the bed and wrapped his arms around my body. After some time I could feel his hot breath on my nape, he started kissing me there leaving his marks.

A sinful moan escaped my lips and I opened my eyes in one shot. "I missed you", he said looking into my eyes and kissing my forehead.

"Me too", I said and wrapped my arms around his neck. He keeps touching my body making me too weak to resist. "Holy heavens! Please save me. I don't want to ruin the entire plan just for the sake of a criminal", I said in my mind. My body keeps rejecting my mind's instructions. "How could I feel at ease with him, Ravi how could you forget about the women whom his man raped when they trafficked you here. How could you forget what his father had done to you? How could you forget how your own family disowned you because of....."

"Stop... Please stop", I said, almost crying.

"Hey What happened?" He asked in concern.

"Don't fall into his trap again, Ravi you have to be strong", I said to myself.

"You are very bad... How could you leave your wife all alone in this place? I don't know anyone here and the language they spoke... I don't understand it even a bit. You didn't even call me for the last three days and now suddenly you came back in the middle of the night and you expect me to let you touch me. Not happening," I blurt out.

He chuckled and pulled me in his arms, "I am sorry I was busy", he said, kissing my head.

"Oh really, you were so busy that you didn't even get one minute to call me. "

"I was not allowed to use a mobile phone during that time", he said, pecking my lips.

"Well now you are not allowed to touch me", I said and pushed him from the bed. He was not expecting this from me, so he fell down. "Go and sleep in another room ", I said and closed my eyes.

I know I'm early.
So enjoy reading ❤️
Don't forget to vote