He Is In Russia

A few more days passed like this. He came home all lovey-dovey and we spend quality time together. 

One evening he came home all exhausted, I brought water for him as he sat on the sofa. He hugged me from my waist.

"What happened?" I ask while patting his head. 

"I am going to Russia for a few days", he said.

"Am I joining you?" I asked.

"I wish you could but it's very dangerous and I am not going to risk your life", he said and pulled me onto his lap.

I snaked my arms around his neck and asked, "What would I be doing without you?"  I paused and continued, "I am not even allowed to leave the house". 

"I get it, I'll tell my manager he will ensure your safety but you have to come back by 7, deal?"

"Deal", I smiled like a five-year-old kid. 

"When are you going?"

"After an hour", he said and put his chin on my shoulder smelling my scent.

"And you are telling me this now?"

"It was urgent", he tried to defend himself. 

"Let me go, I will pack your bag", I said.

"No need, the manager will look after it", he said, "but you could help me with something else", he said seductively.

"What can I do for you?"

"A quickie.... Makeout" He said, kissing my shoulder. 

"What are you? A teenager.... Who just fell in love", I chuckled.

"Maybe", he said while painting me with his sinful action. 

"I'll miss you", I said.

He put me on the couch and hovered above me, capturing my lips. In no time I was lying shirtless in front of him and he kept teasing me, testing my patience. "Hurry up, you have a flight", I said and pulled him from his collar. 

.........

Next day 

The manager came and guided me to the car. We stopped in front of a shopping mall, " Maam feel free to buy anything", he said. 

I hummed in response and roamed around, four bodyguards surrounded me and I was kind of annoyed. 

My legs stop in front of a shop named, "Manu Bazaar"(Bazaar means market). During my training, Mr Kant mentioned this store, but I am not sure if it is the same. I decided to go in and check. I looked at the staff and they were mostly Indians. I was looking for a girl named Rashmi and soon I found her(I saw her photo during training and to be sure I checked her name bandage). She gave me a warm smile and asked how she could help me. 

"Do you have Indian clothes?"

"What kind of clothes do you want ma'am?"

"Kurta's for regular wear", I said. 

"This way please", she showed me the way and followed me. Two of the bodyguards stood outside the door and the other two followed me. 

I grabbed a few kurtas and headed toward the changing room. The bodyguards followed me. 

"You don't need to follow me there", I said as I was already fed up with them. 

"Sorry ma'am but I should check it first", he said and checked the changing room and said, "you may go now".

What should I do to call her? I decided to call one of the guards and told him to send that girl here because I need a smaller size. He nodded and told Rashmi to go in. 

"Yes ma'am", she asked. 

"1947," I said. 

"7491" she replied without wasting a single minute. I asked her for some bugs, trackers and a page.

"You have to wait for five minutes as these are on my looker", she said. 

"Make it quick", I said and she left the changing room with one of the kurtas.

I keep looking for more and more clothes. She came back after five minutes with a kurta and said, "Maam only red colour is available in it, I checked the storage and I think that blue colour is out of stock. Do you want to try it?"

"It even looks more pretty than the blue one," I take the kurta and go back to the changing room. 

"I took all the devices and hide them in my bra", Thank God I am not flat-chested and I am wearing a loose t-shirt today so no one can find my secret. 

Missed me?
I know you did.
I am early because I wanted to write so bad. But sorry folks I can't promise to update before 21.

All of you stay happy and keep reading and voting for me.