Please God help me 🔞

She was panting painfully. The more I wanted to help her, the more I felt powerless. Her silent screams echoed there. 

One after another seven-man destroyed her. We all were looking at her with pity in our eyes. Any one of us could be in her place if we even tried to escape, this is what those devils wanted to show us. 

As the eighth man entered her, she fainted. But he didn't stop, he kept thrusting her. Soon he releases his evil seeds into her body. Tears were not leaving my eyes, everything that happened with her I also faced once. 

"Stay stronger", I mumbled under my breath. 

Finally, that torture has stopped. "All of you listen carefully, if I saw any of you outside I would do the worst," he said and left the room with the other men. 

I ran toward her and put those tattered clothes back on her body. After half an hour she opened her eyes and started sobbing, with each second her voice got louder. 

"Cry all you want", I said, patting her back. She hugged me and kept weeping. 

After an hour or so a man entered and forcefully pulled her from my arms, she shivered in fear. He harshly grabs her chin and puts some medicine in her mouth. " Swallow it", he shouted and she did as he said. He got up and left the room. 

None of us got food that night, everyone was blaming that poor woman who tried to escape. I somehow stopped them from hitting her. 

Indeed humans are selfish and we never leave any opportunity to put the cause of our hardship to others, why can't we just see that another person is suffering too? 

I lay down while regretting my decision to come here. What would happen if Abhimanyu remembered everything and hurt me? Relax Ravi he can't hurt you more than he hurt you in the past. I somehow convinced myself and drifted to sleep. 

A few more days passed and we finally reached Saudi Arabia, (I read the sign board). We all were ordered to come outside, after many weeks we took a breath in the open air though it was only for a few minutes. 

It was midnight and after coming out from the ship we were ordered to settle ourselves in a truck. The space was limited, it was very suffocating there more than on the ship. I was barely standing. 

Some women fainted but we could do nothing. They locked the container from the outside. With each passing minute, the condition got worse. A woman peed in her clothes. 

They didn't open the door, we got no food, no water, and no access to a washroom. Those who were on their period had blood stains on their clothes. 

It was a tough journey, my body was weak and it was dehydrated. Only I know how I manage to stand still during that time. 

At last, the truck stopped and the gate opened. Those men harshly pulled out each of us. We were divided into groups and brought to different rooms. 

We were given new clothes, they were short, very very short. Some women come and groom us.

We were given some bread and water and a few hours later we were brought to a big hall

The atmosphere was dark and many men and women were sitting in front of a stage

The atmosphere was dark and many men and women were sitting in front of a stage. So, they bought us here for auction.

What will happen now? Will I be able to meet Abhimanyu or my journey will end up being someone's mistress. "Please God help me", I said and folded my hands.