UNKNOWN JOURNEY

I woke up early in the morning and at 6 AM I reported to my training center. 

I cleared my mind and calmly decided to focus on the mission. "He is nothing but a criminal", I repeated this phrase almost a thousand times and now everything was crystal clear for me. 

They taught me the Arabic language so that I could easily understand what they were talking about. I have to play as if I don't know this language. They even gave me training in Russian because Abhimanyu(My husband)  spent almost half of his year in Russia and there is a possibility that he might take me there, as I was her wife once. 

Language classes were going great. It was something that I always wanted to do, learning new languages and visiting a foreign land. Well, my dreams were getting fulfilled in one way or another. 

Mr. Kant said that Abhimanyu will for sure do my background check, so we come up with a story that after I got news of his death I tried to commit suicide somehow I survived and started living with the family that saved me. They treated me like their daughter and they encouraged me to join the police force and I did that. One day their daughter-in-law got kidnapped and I was working on that case but she died in front of me. From that day they stopped talking to me and I started living alone and then his men kidnapped me.

Well, the story was not a complete lie but it is an important part because he is a mafia and he will not trust me completely. 

Later we worked with a lie detector. There he might put me on a lie detector, so I must regulate my mind. In fifteen days I fully understand its loopholes.

One day my Russian classes were going and in the middle of my class, Mr. Kant came and said " Ravi I want you to learn Korean as well, after this project of your got over, we are likely to send you there", he told me about a robber who is hiding in Busan after stealing the sword of "Maharaja Ranjit Singh". His whereabouts were not much confirmed so they decided to send me there after the Abhimanyu case. 

My alcohol tolerance was very low, so to prevent any blunder, I started drinking alcohol. For the first few weeks, I was doing crazy stuff but later I became a pro.

10 Months Later

Time passed with the speed of light and finally, the day has come. I was scared to face him but I had to, I don't have any other option. 

How I could resist not hitting a guy if he tried to touch me. I was taking deep breaths and repeating the same line in my mind," It is not that difficult...."

I came to West Bengal with the motive of getting trafficked. Everyone knows about the places where those women are kept yet no one tried to rescue them. I somehow enter the house where those women were kept and tell every detail to the agency. There were children, women and also some men. Slowly we all were sent to a ship and I was planning to rescue them and told the agency about my plan but they stopped me from implementing it.

 "We have to make small sacrifices to attain large goals", one of my seniors said to me and then we got disconnected. 

An unknown journey of mine has started. Where will it take me? Am I even doing the right thing? I asked this question many times but it's already too late, I can't back out now. What will happen when I meet Abhimanyu?

What do you think will happen next? Will she be able to meet her husband or destiny has planned something else for her?

Please like and comment ❤️