Elena opened her mouth to answer but then closed it. "I don't know what to believe..." She then admitted. "The twin sister I know, would never mean to hurt somebody unless provoked... but how is it that this has happened and now Lexa is nowhere to be seen?" Elena sighed.

"She didn't come home, she hasn't answered her phone... I just hope she's with Caroline and this is all a huge misunderstanding." Elena decided, not wanting to think of her twin as a killer. "Yeah... I hope so too." Carmen trailed off.

Eventually, Giorgia walked downstairs with Jeremy by her side. The Mexican girl had her arm loosely around the mourning boy, who was the only one unaware that Lexa had killed the girl he liked.

"Okay, let's go." The Garcia suggested as the others nodded to agree.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

As Elena, Jeremy and their housemates arrived at the Lockwood mansion, a confused Caroline was waiting outside for them. Giorgia and Carmen entered the mansion with Jeremy, to leave Elena and Caroline to talk privately.

"Have you seen Lexa?" Caroline asked the Gilbert, as Elena blinked in surprise, "I was going to ask you the very same thing." Elena admitted as Caroline furrowed her eyebrows in anoyance.

"It's not like her to ignore our calls and texts..." Caroline let out a huff, as she was worried about her girlfriend. "Hey did you um..." Elena trailed off, as Caroline gave her a confused expression. "Did you know that Lexa killed them?"

Caroline scoffed, "Who? Ava and Allira?" She asked as Elena nodded, "Sienna told Gigi, Carmen and I last night... and now she's suddenly disappeared." The Gilbert explained.

"I can't imagine Lexa doing such a thing." Caroline replied, still quite defensive of her girlfriend. "I know, I don't want to believe it... but Sienna revealed that she thinks Ava was on something..."

"As in drugs?" The Forbes asked Elena wordlessly nodded. "Oh god... if Lexa fed from her— I don't even want to think about it. She could be somewhere completely off the rails right now." Caroline spoke hastily.

"I know, that's what I'm worried about." Elena responded, tears forming in the corners of her eyes, though she blinked them away. Caroline kept her eyes on Elena, as a millions thoughts and worries filled her mind.

"Elena... Caroline, are you going to come inside?" Carol's voice could be heard asking, as the blonde and brunette looked away from one another and to the Lockwood, before they wordlessly entered the mansion.

Moments later, Caroline and Elena were seated beside Giorgia, Carmen and Jeremy. By the microphone stand, Sienna stood with Tyler and Astrid, the blonde taking their hands with her own, while Tyler and Astrid looked at the coffins belonging to their siblings.

Caroline looked at the trio and their heartbroken expressions, as she hung her head in shame, feeling guilty even though she had nothing to do with it.

As the funeral went by, Astrid broke down and quickly raced off as she felt overwhelmed by the stares. Quickly, Sienna rushed after her, leaving Tyler and now Carol by the microphone stand.

Caroline watched, unaware that she had gotten to her feet to go after the sisters.

Now in another part of the Lockwood mansion, Sienna stood outside her own bedroom, as she'd left Astrid in there as she wanted to be alone for a few minutes per her request.