113. our town

Magsimula sa umpisa

"You what?" Bonnie, Gigi and Carmen all blurted out as Elena seemed slightly overwhelmed by their responses. "It's not safe for him here anymore. Leaving will give him a better life. The only reason I'm telling you, Bonnie, is because I know that you two haven't really worked out your stuff. And I thought that maybe you'd wanna say goodbye."

"Elena... we can protect him." Carmen insisted as Elena shook her head, "Car, you can barely protect yourself. None of us can." Giorgia gave Elena a disapproving look while Bonnie was looking over at Jeremy in the distance, as he was saying goodbye to some friends.

"Morning losers." A chipper voice spoke up, belonging to Natasha. "Woah— Where did you even come from?!" Elena blurted out as the Pierce laughed lightly. "I came here to tell you that Caroline isn't coming to school today. We're going on a roadtrip."

"On her birthday?" Carmen asked as Natasha nodded. The bell then rang, causing everyone to say goodbye before parting ways. Before Gigi could get too far, Tasha reached out to grab her arm.

"Hey, want to come with me?" The Pierce asked as Giorgia seemed surprised. "I should be going to class." The Garcia confessed as Natasha questioned, "What if I told you that we were rescuing Lexa?"

Giorgia's eyes widened for a moment, "What do you mean rescue? Is she in trouble?" Gigi asked, as she kept her voice down. Natasha looked around before she began to explain, "We have reason to believe that Sienna may be going after Lexa."

Giorgia nodded, "I'll come. But you have to promise you won't kill Sienna." The Garcia insisted as Natasha gave her a surprised look. "If she is trying to kill my family, I will kill her." She decided.

"Natasha... Sienna has a good reason to want Lexa dead." Giorgia admitted as Natasha raised an eyebrow as though she was waiting for the Garcia to continue. "Lexa killed two of her relatives. I understand why she is angry. If we go after Lexa, we can't let anybody die."

Natasha frowned at the witch, "Fine. Also, I'm driving." She decided, before the pair began to exit the school together.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Meanwhile in Lynchberg, Lexa was happily feeding off of strangers before compelling them to forget about it... although she left them all in quite a horrible state. Alive, but very weak.

From afar, Sienna had her eyes on the heretic. She had been tracking the Gilbert for some time now. Looking through her bag, she found her stakes, some made specifically to nullify magic temporarily.

The Lockwood closed her bag, and decided she'd need to sneak closer to Alexia before she could attempt to attack her. So the blonde stuck with following Lexa for a while, feeling relieved that they'd eventually been in an area that was somewhat closed off from others but still had a lot of noise from road traffic.

Sienna held one of her stakes tightly in her hand, as she was currently behind a tree, spying on the Gilbert. Once she deemed the moment right, she rushed at the brunette with full speed and stabbed her in the back with one of her stakes, one that nullified her magic briefly.

"What the hell?!" Lexa snapped before she turned around, her eyes widening when she saw Sienna. "Stabbing me in the back? How ironic." The heretic sassed as Sienna shook her head, "Says you! You were one of my best friends and you went and literally killed my sisters!" The Lockwood snapped.