Technoblade angst

First of all two people voted on my last chapter??? Thanks???

I mean, it was kinda a vent session but okay. I'll take it.

If you don't know this song, get the fuck out. I'm in love with an E-girl, Wilbur Soot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbYJKGWrG7U

NEED TO READ THIS!!!! Instead of my oc (Did I seriously name her Franchesca?) I switched her with Hannah Rose. I DON'T SHIP THEM BUT I NEEDED SOMEONE!

Also, I realized most of my chapters are written down so I should be alright.

TW; Blood, guns, really weird obsessive flirting, trauma, hitting people with a car, being shot, death...

So Technoblade...

WaS NoT fUcKeD!

I mean, he's the blade. What am I supposed to say here? He was legendary!

You're welcome. You know who you are. 

So... Remember that one girl from the music shop? The one who was obsessed with Techno? 

Yeah. She hadn't stopped. She'd actually gotten worse. Techno had done literally everything to get her to stop, besides talk to his father. What the hell was he supposed to say. "Hey your warrior son who could take down a whole army is freaked out by one girl who's stalking him and is in love with him, even though you've told her you're asexual which by the way you didn't know." Seriously?! NO WAY!

So... he met with her. 

"Technoblade!" Hannah smiled softly. "You came!" 

She wasn't bad looking, perspectively speaking. Brown wavy hair that had roses innit- with hair flowing down her back. She had on a pink shirt with a small pink skirt with buckles.  

Thanks to whoever made this!!! By the way I love Hannah sorry about this

"You wanted to talk." Technoblade said. "So talk." 

"I don't understand why you hate me." she pouted. "I just want to love you." 

"I told you." Techno said. "I don't think of you that way. I don't think of anyone that way. Fuck, just leave me alone!"

"I just want to care for you." she grinned, stepping forward. Technoblade fought the fearful instinct to freeze up. Why am I like this? 

"Leave m-me alone." Techno stuttered. "You... You're crazy." 

"I am." she said, stepping forward again. "Crazy in love." 

🤮
Anyways. 

"Find someone else." Techno said firmly. "Someone who can love you as much as you love them. I don't like you." 

"Are you taken?" Hannah asked. "A man like you, must be. Should be." 

Techno saw a way out. "Y-Yes." he stuttered quietly.