Transition

I wrote the next chapter but it seemed really bare without a bit of fluff in between so this is a short chapter to help the transition. 

Phil was slowly learning Tommy. 

He did have to have a conversation, like he did with his other boys when they first came to his house, about Tommy's hybrid instincts, and they were working hard to control the instincts when they flared. Phil also learned how Tommy acted because of his instincts, and because of how he grew up. Phil knew that if you scared Tommy, you were likely to get scratched and hissed at, and that Tommy showed love by being extremely clingy and by stealing your things. He also never had the guts to ask to borrow something, since he was afraid they'd get mad, so he just.... borrowed/stole stuff. Phil knew he stole, read, and returned a lot of books, especially when Techno asked if Phil had seen the book. He also knew about the one time Tommy stole his bucket hat and ran around the house trying to fly, until he turned too quickly and slammed into the wall. 

Phil knew how much Tommy loved to snuggle, and how he was starting to take Apollo's position on cuddling. Actually, those two were best friends, since Apollo would just lay on Tommy and Tommy would pet him. 

Phil was slowly helping Tommy heal, but it was his brothers who were the most helpful. Technoblade and Wilbur were always there, to be a listening ear or comforting shoulder. They were also incredibly protective of Tommy. If anyone said anything ill about Tommy around Techno or Wilbur, they needed to run. It was quite enjoyable to watch, when it happened. 

There. Sorry it's so short and weird but it's just a quick thing since I suddenly jump to normal Sleepy Bois vibes so.............................. Yeah..... needed this.