Drowning

Felt sick, might die later. Still writing. 

This took a while to write, so I feel better now. I just like the meme. 

Tommy was dragged out of breakfast by Quackity. 

He had a scale of nicest to meanest. It went Karl as the nicest, George, Sapnap, Quackity, and then Dream as the meanest, obviously. 

"Where am I going?" he asked Quackity. 

Quackity glared at him. "Shut up and find out, prick." he snapped. Tommy couldn't look at Quackity without looking at the scar Techno had given him. Tommy supposed Quackity had a reason to hate Tommy. The scar oddly made Quackity look tougher, and was something Tommy kind of wanted. 

He threw Tommy into a small glass chamber inside one of the experiment rooms. Suddenly, water started trickling into the sealed glass chamber. Tommy's bare feet started to get soaked. 

Then the water started filling faster. Tommy started to float as the water rose above his chest. He pounded frantically at the glass, trying to escape. He couldn't swim well, but he could at least float. He pounded at the glass, but he kept rising, since the glass container reached the ceiling. 

"HELP!" Tommy tried to scream. He didn't want to die here, he didn't want to die! He had to see his brothers again, he couldn't die!

The water rose above Tommy's head, and Tommy couldn't breathe. He sunk to the bottom, struggling to reach any sort of air. The world started spinning, he was suffocating, he was drowning! 

The world started to fade into black, but Tommy fought. He was not dying today. He refused! He was a stubborn little fucker, and he was going to act like it!

His body wasn't listening though, and he sunk into black. 

Ayup. Wattpad deleted half of my work................ yayyyyyy rewrites.....

Tommy shot upwards, puking up water. 

"He's okay!" Karl shouted, stepping back. Above Tommy, Dream leered. "Good." he said. "Can't have him dying on us, can we? Get him to his room." 

Karl gave him a mock salute. "Aye aye, captain." he said with an eye roll. Dream smirked, laughing. 

Karl helped Tommy stand and got him to his room. Tommy kept coughing up water. 

A few minutes later, Clay knocked on Tommy's door and came in. "Are you alright? What did they do to you?" he asked. 

"Water tank." Tommy coughed out, throwing up more water. 

Clay sighed, sitting next to Tommy. "I'm so sick of this!" Tommy cried. "I can't do this anymore!" 

Clay frowned. "I know." he whispered. "I know." 

"They keep h-hurting us and I'm so tired and I'm so scared and I just want my family!" Tommy sobbed, launching himself at Clay. 

Clay hugged him. "I know, but we can't get out of here." 

"What if we could?" Tommy asked. "What if we escaped." 

"And go where Tommy?" Clay sighed. "We don't know where we are." 

"I'm just so scared. I don't want to do this anymore." Tommy whimpered. 

"I know." Clay murmured. "Why don't we make a pact?" 

Tommy looked up. "What kind of pact?" he asked. 

"I, Clay Wastaken, vow that when I get out of here, with you, we'll run away from everything. We'll build a new place, our own place. Logstedshire. This will be our place. Just the two of us, together. Until then, we will not die, and we will not give up. We have each other, for now and forever." 

Tommy nodded. "I-I, Tomathy Theseus Danger Innit Minecraft, vow that when I get out of here, with you, we'll run away from everything. We'll build a new place, our own place. Logstedshire. This will be our place. Just the two of us, together. Until then, we will not die, and we will not give up. We have each other, for now and forever."

They shook hands, and Clay smiled. "Just the two of us." he whispered. 

Sorry about the reupload. If it wasn't for my friend, I would have never realized this was weird....

Stay safe, stay happy, stay kind. 

You are loved!

-TheMidnightStorm

I hope you are about as full of rage as I am. My friends got a rant text out of the blue because of this document. Just a lot of threatening to kill Dream because of what he's doing and all that. XD