Take flight, my son

Bit of a timeskip, probably add some fluff at some point.

So if you're reading that, cool, got an idea.......

Anyways, timeskip forward a few weeks. Tommy's better and energetic, but you already knew that. 

One day, Philza was grooming the old feathers out of his wings when he noticed Tommy staring. 

Tommy was staring in awe at Phil's massive wings, and he'd been doing that for the last five minutes, not that Phil knew. He just thought they looked so cool and began zoning out, wondering what it would be like to fly. 

"Tommy?" Phil asked. The boy snapped out of his trance, not realizing he'd been noticed. "How would you like to go flying?" 

Tommy lit up for a few seconds, then his face shut down. Phil noticed he did that often, when he didn't think something would actually happen, and that Phil was fucking with him. A sure sign of distrust or suspicion. "How? It's not like I have massive honking wings like you or Wilbur." 

Phil smiled as Tommy tried (failed) to hide how much he loved the wings. "I used to fly around with Techno and even Wilbur when he was too little to fly. I'd just carry you, and we can fly around." 

Tommy frowned thoughtfully. "Can Wilby and Techno come?" 

Oh. My. XD. Philza Minecraft do not let how happy that made you feel show. Don't scare him by how much you care they got along. Don't smile. Don't smile. PHIL!

Phil gave Tommy a (presumably) reasonable smile. "Absolutely. TECHNO! WIL!" 

Technoblade and Wilbur came tramping downstairs. Tommy bounced up and down excitedly. "Hey old man. Hey gremlin." Wilbur greeted. "What's up?" 

Phil grinned. "Want to take Tommy flying?" 

Tommy POV/ mild timeskip

Soon after Philza told Tommy how to hold on (And reassured him Phil wouldn't let him die), they were off! 

It was glorious! Techno and Tommy were carried by Phil while Wilbur flew around them. 

Tommy, being Tommy, almost immediately started screaming 

"HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! PHIL! PHIL! DON'T YOU DARE DROP ME! HOLY SHIT! THIS IS FUCKING HIGH! PHILLLLL!" 

Techno laughed, half out of amusement and half out of exhilaration. Tommy turned to stare at his brother, he'd never heard Techno laugh like that, and didn't notice Wilbur whisper something to Phil. Techno did, and grabbed onto Phil's cloak. Tommy shot his hands in the air, right as Phil did a flip. 

Tommy wasn't holding on. 

Tommy tumbled away from Phil. 

Tommy started free falling through the air. 

The wind was rushing past him "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" he screeched, desperately searching for anything to grab onto. His eyes started to close and Tommy braced himself to hit the ground. 

Did Phil bring me up here to kill me?

Suddenly, the air stopped rushing past Tommy and went back to hitting him in the face. Tommy felt something soft around his shoulders, keeping him up, and Tommy curled around whatever was holding him up. 

"Tomster?" Wilbur asked. "You can open your eyes now." 

Tommy cracked one eye open, then widening them both at the beautiful view below him. He was curled up around Wilbur, who was holding him by his arms. Tommy looked down, they were above the trees! He could see everything. The river where he, Techno, and Wilbur played was so small from up here. Everything seemed tiny. 

"WOOOOO!" Tommy screamed. "YEAH!" 

Wilbur laughed and threw Tommy into the air. 

"HOLY SHIT! HAHAHAHA!" Tommy laughed. Wilbur caught him with a grin and threw him again. "Tommy!" he cried. "You're flying! You're flying Tommy!" 

Tommy laughed again. "I'm doing it!" he crowed. 

Techno, Phil, Wilbur, and Tommy flew around for a few more minutes. "Alright, come on children." Phil said. "I'm tired." 

Tommy frowned, not wanting it to be over. "Can Wilbur and I stay up here? I don't want to go down!" 

"I know, but Wil's tired too. I can see it." 

Wilbur shook his head. "Old man." he whispered. 

"Besides." Phil added. "It's almost dinner time. We'll go flying more often, I promise." 

Tommy was disappointed, but he couldn't do anything as Wilbur swooped closer to the ground. He stumbled a little as he was set on the ground, and Phil steadied him. Techno had jumped off when they were still a couple feet in the air, and Tommy made a mental note to do that next time they went flying. 

"Did you enjoy that Toms?" Philza asked. 

Tommy gave him a massive smile. "Yeah!" he cheered. 

Techno snickered. "Really? I thought you were going to piss yourself." he said. 

"I was not! Imma big man!" Tommy protested. 

Wilbur looked skeptical. "I don't know, I'm kind of with Techno. There was a lot of screaming... You sure you weren't scared." 

Tommy looked shocked. "I... You dropped me!" he exclaimed. 

Phil laughed, ruffling his youngest's hair affectionately. "Ignore them, Toms. They're teasing you. Come on, let's go inside." 

He led his three boys back into the house. 

For the record, hate fluff. 

Ever heard of the artist Kroh? Love them. Listening to them now.