THE SCHUYLER SISTERS!!!

No chapter song. Wasn't actually listening to anything lol.
Title has nothing to do with this chapter...
TW; Medical Stuff
Also, I wrote a couple pieces of this chapter in my email. It made the spacing a little strange and pressing enter didn't work and I don't get it but if the font's a little off, you get why. 

Oh my gosh if Wilbur and Techno made Tommy drink one more ounce of water he was going to lose his shit!

Seriously. Wilbur had stopped once he got sick, but for the past three days it was all 'drink some more water, Tommy.' Ranboo and Tubbo were getting the same treatment. Tommy was the only one who felt like he was going to turn into water if he drank anymore.

Luckily for Techno and Phil, Tommy didn't really have the energy to fight them. It was mostly just him complaining as Techno got him to drink as much water as possible. He kept saying it would help.

It wasn't helping. 

Three days after Tommy got sick, he, Ranboo, and Tubbo weren't any better. In fact, they were getting worse. Wilbur had come down with it too, and he was beginning to run a fever. Tubbo and Ranboo had both thrown up. That day, Tommy felt something really bad coming on. 

He ran to the bathroom, attempting to get there before something bad happened. Techno saw what was going on, and he followed after Tommy. "Tommy?" he asked. 

Tommy whipped the toilet open, gagging. The sixty thousand ounces of water he'd been made to drink and the soup he'd been eating all came up. Technoblade crouched next to him, trying to comfort his little brother. He wasn't really helping and wasn't sure what to do. "Oh Theseus." he murmured. Techno couldn't help but be afraid. Please hear him, Phil. he thought. 

Tommy started crying. No noise, he was still throwing up too much, but tears rolled down his cheeks as he threw up. 

Phil finally ran in. "Awww, Tommy." he murmured, coming close. "It's going to be okay. You're going to be okay. 

"It hurts!" Tommy cried. 

"I know." Techno said. "But you're so brave, Theseus. Even braver than me." 

Tommy gave Techno a hopeful look through the tears and dry heaving. 

"You are." Techno looked at Phil, who's eyes said Thank you. "You really are." 

Soon, Tommy stopped. He fell into Techno, as Phil wiped his mouth. Tommy was still crying. "That's it." Phil said. "I'm calling Niki." 

Niki had finished her residency at the hospital, and went on to be a pediatrician. She took the five boys on as patients, even though Techno argued that he should be seeing an adult doctor. 

Techno nodded. "Shhhh. It's okay, Theseus. It's over now." Techno held Tommy close. 

"It hurts." Tommy mumbled. "I feel like shit." 

"It's going to be alright." Techno swore. "Why don't you and I go take a nap?" 

Phil nodded. "I'm going to go see if I can get us on Niki's schedule." 

Techno carefully picked Tommy up, who had at least stopped crying. "Come on, Theseus." he murmured. 

Techno laid Tommy down on the couches, but the boy didn't unwrap himself his brother. Techno was forced to lie down with him. "You're warm." Tommy mumbled.

Techno looked at his brother with concern. "You are too." he murmured. 

"I don't feel warm. I feel cold." Tommy replied. "Except m' head. That's warm." 

"Mmmm." Techno said in acknowledgement. Phil left to go call Niki. 

"L'manberg pediatrics, how may I help you?"