Whatever happened to her???

Technoblade strode into Wilbur's room. "Wil?" he asked. 

"Yeah?" Wilbur looked up from his guitar. 

"Whatever happened to Kristen?" Techno asked. "Like... When's the last time Phil went on a date?" 

"Oh yeahhhh. That's why I'm broke." Wilbur grinned. Philza would give him and Techno money to babysit the other kids. But he hadn't done that in... a while.

"So... What should we do?" 

"TOMMY! TUBBO!" 

The two came into Wilbur's room. "What's up?" Tubbo asked. 

"We need to get Phil and Kristen back together." Wilbur said. "I mean, when's the last time he went on a date?" 

"I don't know." Tommy smirked. "I don't exactly keep track of those things." 

"So.... Let's get them back together." 

-----------------

Hey Kristen! It's Technoblade.

Kristen; Oh! Techno! I didn't realize we still had each other's numbers. 

Technoblade; So... It's been a while, hasn't it.

Kristen; Well, Phil said he wanted to help you guys through... everything
I know it's cliche, but I am really very sorry about your brother. 

Technoblade; Thank you. 
So... Are you against a little midnight thing? 

Kristen; I don't sleep well. Works for me!

Technoblade; Friday?

Kristen; I assume Phil doesn't know about this? 

Technoblade; Of course not. Have you met us? 

Kristen; How exactly do you plan on getting Philza out at midnight on a Friday? 

Technoblade; Leave that to us. 

---------------

Wilbur pulled up to Kristen's at eleven fifty with Tubbo and Tommy. "You're ride madame." 

"Ooh." Kristen said, getting in the car. "Very fancy." 

"Hi Kristen!" Tubbo waved. 

"Kristen!" Tommy added. 

"Hello!" Kristen replied. "Wilbur, I didn't know you could drive." 

"I can't." Wilbur grinned. "Well... I can. I just... should have an adult... when I'm driving.... So now it's not illegal!" 

Kristen sighed. "And where exactly are we going?" 

"You'll see." 

"And how exactly are you getting Phil here?" 

"That's for us to know, and you to find out." 

--------------

"Get up.

Phil sat up. There was a blindfold over his eyes. "What? Who is this?" 

"Come with us, and no one gets hurt.

"Who the hell are you? What's going on?" 

"Get up." 

Phil felt something against his head. "Okay! I'm going!" 

"You're going outside." the voice said. It sounded like a voice changer. 

"What is happening? Who are you? Where are the kids?" 

"The kids are safe." 

"Am I?!" 

"We'll see." 

"Who are you?!" 

"Come outside. Get in the car." 

"I'm not getting answers, am I?" 

"Stop asking questions." 

"Is this a gun to my head?" 

"Stop asking questions!" 

"Fine." 

"And yes." 

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" 

------------------------------

Wilbur pulled up to a small serene park with champagne and a picnic blanket. There was a river close so they could hear it and plenty of trees. "We're here, madame." 

Kristen smiled. "You did all of this?" she asked. 

"Yep." Wilbur grinned. "Sorry about having to bring the boys. They would have snitched on us if we didn't take them." 

Kristen looked back at Tommy and Tubbo passed out in the back seat. "It's really quite alright. They're lovely boys." 

Another car pulled up. "Looks like Phil's here. Shall we go sit down?" 

--------------------

"We're here." 

"Where the fuck is here?" Philza demanded. "What's happening?" 

"What did I say about questions?" 

Phil sighed. 

"Get out." 

"Can't see." 

"I'll help you." 

The door opened and whoever was kidnapping Philza helped him out. The gun was back on his head. 

"Hi Phil!" 

"Is that Kristen? Did you kidnap her too?" 

"Kidnap?!" 

Someone pulled off his blindfold. He saw Wilbur smirking with Phil's van. Tommy was half asleep next to him and Tubbo was asleep on his shoulder. Kristen was sitting on a picnic blanket with a glass of champagne. Phil turned and saw Technoblade with a face mask looking thing, holding a blindfold and a nerf gun. 

"What the actual fuck is going on?" Phil demanded. "And why does Techno have a nerf gun and face mask?" 

"You like our surprise?" Technoblade asked with his voice changed. "Tubbo made the voice changer." 

"And he's not taking it off." Wilbur added. 

"We realized you hadn't been on a date in a while. So we plan this for you." Techno smiled. "Welcome to your date." 

"So you made me believe you were kidnapping me to get me on a date? Why not just pick me up in my sleep and drive me here?" Phil asked. 

"Less fun.

Phil sighed as Wilbur put Tommy and Tubbo in the van. "We're going to get going. Stay out as long as you'd like." 

Techno hopped in to the driver seat. "Bye Phil!" 

Phil rolled his eyes as they drove away. "Hi?" 

----------------------

Fluff to soothe angst. 

Stay safe, stay happy, stay kind. 

YOU ARE LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDD

-TheMidnightStormy boi