Please don't be like me....

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 

Tw; Panic attack. And breaking the fourth wall. WHO THE HELL CHANGED THE FONT WATTPAD!!!! GIVE IT BACK!

Ayyyy I got it back. Don't know what happened. XD

Technoblade was reading greek mythology in his room. I know, shocking. Tommy slammed into his room. "Techno!" he shouted. 

Techno looked up, his eyes glassy. "Yes Theseus?" he asked, noticing the hand behind Tommy's back. 

"Look!" Tommy chirped, throwing his hands forward. In them was a red paper crown, with fake jewels glued on. "Look what I made!" 

Techno smiled. "That looks good, Theseus." And now my brother's a monarch. "Did you make it recently?" 

Tommy nodded eagerly. "I used the hot glue and only got burnded three times!" He placed it on his head and grinned. "Isn't it cool? I made it because I want to be just like you some day!" 

Techno froze. Just like me? he thought. 

But...... the voices, the blood, the anger..... 

The instincts......

The insomnia......

The desires..........

The memories......

The voices.... Tommy can't have the voices. 

No. 

"Techno?" Tommy asked. "Are you okay?" 

He reached forward, attempting to grab Techno's hand, and Techno hit him backwards, stumbling. "Ow! Techno!" Tommy cried. "What the hell?" 

"I....." Techno started gasping for air. He looked at his little brother in fear. He's been through so much, he can't be like me. "Not like...... you can't..... I don't want you........ Please........ So loud so loud........" 

Oh yeah, and insert chat losing it's shit!

Techno?! 
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WHY DID YOU HIT YOUR BROTHER!
OoF
Can we get some f's in the chat?
Not brotherblade.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
And now we're panicking, pog. 
Hello I just got here? Tf? 
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!
Dude, he didn't mean it like that XD

"Techno?!" Tommy shouted. "What's wrong." 

Techno tripped over his own feet, stumbling backwards and on his ass. His breath was coming in short gasps, and he couldn't focus, the voices and his thoughts on loops of He can't be like me! 

"WILBYYYYYY!!!!!!" Tommy screamed. "SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH TECHNO!"  

Wilbur ran into Techno flinching at Tommy's loud voice. "What the-?" he stopped. "Okay. Okay. Tommy, go to your room, alright? Go on, I have Techno." He sat down next to Techno. 

"Is he going to be okay?" Tommy whispered. "I didn't mean to make him angry." 

"Just go, okay?" Wilbur said, his voice a little firmer than intended. Tommy flinched and ran to his room. 

Wilbur sighed. "Okay okay. Techno, look at me. Can you hear me?" 

Techno nodded desperately. "They're so loud, Wilbur..... He just can't be like me, you can't let him turn into me! Please Wilbur!" 

"I won't." Wilbur promised. "Don't let who, Techno?" 

"Tommy!" Techno cried like it was obvious. "You can't let him turn into me! He can't be like me please Wilbur! Promise!"