We need to talk (Not an update)

TW; Stress. 

So I just need to get this off my chest right now. 

It's nothing too bad, I just... I really need to talk about this right now. 

SO! I'm at my parent's work rn and I'm rewatching some old Jaiden Animations. I got to the one about burnout. And I realized that I've sort of been burning myself with this story. I got in my head that I wasn't updating enough and my motivation has been slowly fading. I just want to say, I'M NOT STOPPING THIS STORY!!! THIS IS NOT ENDING. 

I'm sorry... this is going terribly. 

Basically, I just think that updates might be only once or twice a week. I've been trying to make up for the lack of updates in the summer, and I think I'm just stressing myself too much. I'm working with school, band, swim, and this, and while it used to be a fun coping mechanism, it really hasn't been anymore. In Tubbo's words "We all need to take a break." I need to take a bit of a break. I also haven't been reading much Wattpad, which I really enjoy. I need less pressure on myself. I'm fine I swear, I just don't have many ideas but I also have put a ton of pressure in the form of GET SOMETHING OUT! I can't have that anymore. 

Basically, updates are going to be slower now, because I can't keep pressuring myself.  Y'all have been so amazing, and this wasn't your fault. I just have a crappy mental state and really just need to get a better sense of motivation. So, I just want y'all to know that I love you guys, and I need to just step back. Updates will be a bit slower. 

Stay safe, stay happy, stay kind. 

YOU ARE LOVED!

-TheMidnightStorm