Family right? pt. 2

Tw; Panic attacks, crying.... bullying, 

Also I am not dyslexic so again, let me know if I botch this up completely. Any 'tips' written here are just the first result on Gogle. May work, but don't blame me if they don't. XD

Phil walked downstairs to Tubbo staring at his homework, looking like a jeweler examining a ring from an eyeglass. 

"Ya need some help?" Phil asked. 

Tubbo shrugged. "I'm alright. I just wish the words would stop spinning." He went back to glaring at his homework. 

"What do you mean?" Phil frowned. 

Tubbo shrugged again. "Just, ya know, spinning around and the letters are all moving. It makes it hard to do homework." He seemed like he didn't want to talk about it anymore, but Phil had to keep pushing. 

"How long has this been happening for?" Phil asked. 

"All my life." Tubbo replied. "It wasn't that big of a deal when Ranboo and I were working, but then you put us in school and now it's making my life hard." 

Phil nodded. "Even with math!" Tubbo continued. "I can do math! I'm great at math. But everything's a story problem and I can't figure it out! I'm way better at school than Tommy is, but he's getting better grades than I am, all because I can't figure this shit out! It's so frustrating!" 

Phil pulled out his phone and looked something up. "So you're telling me you have trouble reading.... What about spelling?" 

"I'm shit at spelling words." 

"What about learning new words?" Phil asked. "Like with your vocab?" 

"Bad at that too." 

Phil nodded. "I think you have dyslexia, mate." he said. "It's a thing that makes reading hard, because the letters move." 

Tubbo nodded. "That seems like me." 

Phil smiled. "Well, now we can help you." 

He researched tips and tricks to help people with dyslexia for a while, then went back to Tubbo, who was still trying to finish his homework. "Here." he said, handing Tubbo a ruler. 

Tubbo frowned. "What's this for?" he asked. 

"If you set it along the lines of the page, it should help you focus better." Phil said. "I also found that audio books instead of reading, and typing instead of writing may help as well. I'll talk to your teachers, but we may need to get you professionally diagnosed. 

Tubbo grinned. "Thanks dad!" he said, grabbing the ruler. 

Then he froze. "I..... I mean..... Um...." 

He looked up at Phil, who looked like he was trying not to smile and also trying not to cry. "It's okay!" he said in what he thought was a reasonably calm voice. (Tubbo was afraid he was having an aneurysm or heart attack) "You can call me dad if you want!" 

"Can I call you Dadza?" Tubbo asked. 

"Of course!" Phil smiled. "You're my son."

"Thank you Dadza!" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy was putting the dishes away like a good little gremlin since Phil was at work. A glass slipped from his hand. 

 It shattered on the floor, shards cutting Tommy's feet. He cried out and stumbled backwards. The glass and blood brought the memories of trauma back in a flood, overwhelming Tommy until he felt like he couldn't breathe. He slid to the floor, shaking and whimpering. Tears ran little tracks down his face.