Oh the angst my friends, the angst.

Can I just say reading your guys' comments are so fun you guys are so kind I love you guys so much <3

OKAY I DON'T KNOW WHEN THIS HAPPENED BUT WE HAVE OVER 400 READS OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH YOU ARE INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!

Everything is platonic/brotherly.

Anyways, tw medical stuff. Also MASSIVE TW for self harm, please stay safe. Underage drug use, btw. 

"I cannot believe you muffins are back here!" Bad lectured, pacing. "I mean, is it so hard to not get hurt? Why is that impossible for you guys?!" 

Technoblade looked half asleep, Wilbur wasn't paying attention in the slightest either. He shrugged. 

"Don't shrug at me! This should not be this hard! Just don't get yourselves hurt! How did the fire even happen!?" 

"We don't know." Wilbur answered. "They're 'investigating'." 

Bad sighed. "Alright.... How are you two feeling?" 

"Fine." Techno answered. "I just want to see Tommy." 

"Your brother is being treated for burns and other things right now." Bad said. "Not even your brothers and you dad are seeing them." 

Wilbur sighed. "Okay, but since we're obviously not going to die anytime soon, can we be discharged?" 

Techno's head was wrapped in a bandage and his eye was black. Wilbur's leg was wrapped up too. 

"We still need to examine you guys and see how much tissue needs to be replaced and what can heal itself." Bad replied. "I know you guys are eager little muffins, but don't worry." 

Techno sighed, closing his eyes. "Let me sleep." he mumbled. "And this time, don't wake me up." 

"We need to in order to make sure you didn't suffer head trauma." Bad said. "And we need to check your vitals. So you may be woken up later." 

Techno glared through slitted eyes. "And you may be bitten." 

"Noted." Bad rolled his eyes. "Do you want to see your family?" 

Wilbur nodded. "I wanna know what happened to Tommy." 

Phil, Ranboo, and Tubbo shuffled in. Techno closed his eyes again. "Hey guys." Wilbur smiled weakly. 

"Uh.... H-Hey." Ranboo looked down. "Geez. Your ankle is....." 

"Busted." Wilbur finished. "Yeah." 

"How's Techno?" Phil asked. 

"Trying to sleep." Techno replied. Phil snorted. 

"How's Tommy?" Wilbur asked. He couldn't help but feel that there was so much they needed to talk about, yet no one had the guts to. 

Usually they had Tommy for that. Of course the ONE TIME someone ACTUALLY needs the gremlin, he's not there.

Phil sighed. "He's.... burned. They said he should make a recovery though, so that's good." 

"Did you guys get a lecture from Bad too?" 

Phil smiled. "We did." 

Tubbo sat on the edge of Techno's bed. Wilbur noticed how quiet he'd been. Techno noticed too, opening one eye. "What's up?" he asked. 

"Nothing." Tubbo murmured. 

"Mmkay." Techno shoved Tubbo backwards, he was laying on Techno's legs. "What's going on?" he asked.