ANOTHER CHILD PHIL SERIOUSLY CALM DOWN!!!!!!!!!

A few days later, Tommy woke up to two new people at his side. 

Well, they weren't new. One was short, a ram hybrid, and he had fluffy brown hair. The other was the tallest person Tommy had ever seen (and they had a Wilbur) with half black skin and hair, and half white skin and hair, matching.

"Tubbo! Ranboo!" Tommy exclaimed. 

Phil was right behind them. "They have some good news, Toms." 

"We're, um, we're being released." Tubbo announced. "We're discharged." 

"Really!" Tommy exclaimed. "That's great!" 

Ranboo nodded, but something seemed off. Neither one of them would meet Tommy's eyes, which was normal for Ranboo but not for Tubbo. 

"Phil?" Tommy asked. "Can I talk to my friends alone real quick?" 

Phil nodded. "I'll be right outside, call me if you need anything." He left. 

"What the hell is going on?" Tommy demanded. 

"We...... We came to say goodbye." Ranboo confessed. 

"Ranboo!" Tubbo exclaimed. 

"What? He needs to know." Ranboo said. "We...... We don't have a home. We've been living together for the past five years in a small apartment with jobs that don't question minors working. We barely make rent, and food isn't always a given. We just wanted you to know, because it's likely we won't have our jobs or home anymore, and we'll need to leave." 

"What?" Tommy exclaimed. "No! How? You have to be signed out by someone else. You-" 

"We called a friend, a favor." Tubbo explained. "An old friend, Purpled. He owes us a favor, and we cashed it in. He gets us out of the hospital, doesn't ask questions, and we go our separate ways." 

"Tubbo, no. I'm not..... I'm not condemning you two to live like that! You deserve so much more.... and I'm not going to just accept never seeing you again!" 

"We don't have anything else." Ranboo stated. "Deserving of it or not." 

"Well.... I'll help you! I'll give you something else!" Tommy cried. "We'll tell Phil your situation and he'll help us and-" 

"AND THEY'LL THROW US IN THE SYSTEM WE ARE NOT GOING TO GO BACK THERE!" Tubbo hollered. "They throw us right back into the foster system, and I'm not willing to go back there. Not again. Not after him." 

Ranboo put his hand on Tubbo shoulder, but Tubbo shoved him away. "I CAN'T GO BACK THERE! NOT AGAIN! NOT EVER! THEY'LL KILL ME! HE'LL KILL ME! HE'LL FIND ME AND RANBOO AND HE'LL KILL US! I'M NOT GOING BACK THERE! NOT AFTER HIM!" 

"Tubbo, breathe." Ranboo commanded. "Take a deep breath. Remember where you are. He's not coming back. We're not going back to him." 

"Back to him?" Tommy asked. 

They both fell silent. "Tubbo was.... abused by a man named Schlatt. He fostered Tubbo and..... made his life a living hell......." Ranboo answered. "And I had to help him escape. I was another one of Schlatt's servants. The system has given up looking for us, and we're happier together and surviving then in that system." 

"Dream and his friends went after orphans, homeless kids, street rats, the ones no one cares about. They made a mistake and thought you were an orphan. Phil, Wilbur, Techno, they caused an uprising. Suddenly everyone realized that all these kids from small towns who were stealing to survive and having the police being called were suddenly missing. A few had some good friends who would give them food and noticed, even Purpled called the police once. But no one pressed until you went missing." Tubbo added.