Chapter 62 - Severus and Harriet

Start from the beginning

As they left the lavatory and moved to their room, their soft exchange of affection continued with minimal interruptions.

Once they were both clean and dry, Harriet and Severus laid together in her comfortable nest as they moved against each other while their lips slowly met.

Eventually, Harriet pulled away and settled herself down on Severus's shoulder as she yawned.

Severus couldn't help the pout that formed on his face from the disappointment that his kiss with Harriet had ended.

"I can hear you frowning." Harriet smiled with her eyes closed as she lay on her husband's chest.

When Severus failed to respond, she sat up and flashed her alpha a tired grin, "We've been at it for more than an hour, Sev. What will it take to satisfy you tonight?.....Do you want to eat me?"

"That depends, Mrs. Snape......Are you offering?" Severus asked in his low drawl.

Harriet smirked but an unreadable expression slowly crossed Severus's pale face.

She cried out in surprise as he took her jest literally.

Severus stealthily dove under the covers, grasped her legs in his large, strong hands, and began to kiss along the soft insides of her thighs.

"A-Sev......!" Harriet whimpered as he drew painfully close to her center.

Her eyes widened as Severus moved to nuzzle her nest of curls while he whispered in her mind:

If you don't welcome my affection this evening, my love, you only need to say so and I'll end my actions here.

Even under the Legilimency spell he used, Harriet could hear his low, decadent purr clearly in her thoughts.

The luscious sound of her alpha's velvet voice made her knees widen in his hands as desire overcame her.

A noise somewhere between a growl and a chuckle left Severus's lips and echoed against Harriet as he teasingly began to taste her while he whispered into her thoughts again.

To think that you'll give me another pup......the idea itself is enough to drive me mad.

Harriet gasped as she felt the wetness of Severus's tongue mingle with her own arousal while he began to devour her.

"S-Sev........" Harriet gasped as she sat up in her nest and wound her fingers in his raven-black hair, "You......You don't have to kiss me there, not-not unless..."

Severus's answer echoed in her thoughts as her breath hitched while he buried his face deeper in her center.

But you're already kissing back, my love~.

His manhood jumped at the sound of her breath hitching.

Severus growled as his face became squished between Harriet's legs while she closed her thighs as if to lock him into a better position.

"Sev......." Harriet panted as he began a delicious rhythm he knew she would appreciate.

Her cheeks flushed a shameless shade of pink as she laid back against the pillows and felt her most intimate area flood with want and need.

Severus kept his grip on his mate even as her legs kicked involuntarily and her hips bucked, eager to push him here or guide him there.

Harriet lost herself.

She barely noticed the cries that escaped her lips as she selfishly allowed her alpha to worship her.

Her eyes had closed but they snapped open as soon as Severus's hooked nose brushed the swollen, red bundle of nerves at the crest of her womanhood.

The yelp that left her lips caused Severus's black eyes to flicker up and meet her gaze.

For a moment, it frightened him to think that he may have accidentally hurt his lover.

He tossed that notion aside as ridiculous, the instant he saw the look on Harriet's face; her eyes half-lidded, her chest heaving for breath, her cheeks a beguiling shade of pink, and the telltale sadness in her emerald gaze that he had stopped.....

Wordlessly, Severus resumed his actions and took that sensitive bundle of nerves into his mouth.

Harriet's back arched as she pulled his hair.

While she cried out, Severus felt his wife flutter in his mouth as her pleasure crashed over her.

He glanced up to drink in the erotic sight, though a part of him lamented how his view may have been improved.

Silently, he imagined how much more intoxicating the scene would have been if Harriet's belly had already rounded with their next baby.