Chapter 62 - Severus and Harriet

Start from the beginning

"Sev.....?" Harriet asked as she smiled softly at him, "Talk to me, love.......What is it that you want?"

Severus slowly lifted his dark stare to meet Harriet's gaze again as if he were ashamed to utter his request out loud for fear that Harriet would be repulsed.

In his low drawl, he quietly revealed, ".........Another pup."

Harriet's emerald eyes widened.

Severus's heart skipped a beat.

For a moment, his own nervousness dizzied him as he feared a hostile scowl would form on his mate's face in response to his voiced desire.

"You want.......another baby?" Harriet asked in disbelief.

Severus spoke in a tone barely above a whisper as he answered honestly, ".......Yes."

The smirk that danced across her lips as her cheeks flushed a beguiling shade of pink sent Severus's manhood pushing into the flesh of her bottom further as she laughed and leaned forward.

"Sev.......?" Harriet asked as she bent down and cupped his face into her hands while she kissed his lips.

Severus closed his eyes as he accepted his darling omega's affection and breathed in her sweet scent.

"You really want to mate again.....?" Harriet asked as she pulled back from him just enough to let her mouth brush his.

Severus moved to capture her in another kiss but Harriet purposely pulled away far enough to speak as she asked, "You want to watch my belly swell with your child....again? To hear me complain about how full and achy you've made me?"

The water sloshed violently as Severus sat straight up in the tub and pulled Harriet into his possessive grasp.

He purred as her breasts slapped against his bare chest while she wriggled herself over him and asked, "Will you help me carry again?......Hold me in your arms when I birth another son or daughter for you?"

Severus matched the writhing motions of Harriet's hips with his own as he bent his head and began to place wet, sucking kisses across her collarbone as he nipped her most sensitive places with his incisors.

Harriet cried out as she spread herself wide open over her alpha's angry arousal and welcomed him inside.

Severus felt overjoyed that his beloved wife had offered herself and given him her full permission to sire another child.

As he buried his face between Harriet's breasts, she cried out as he brushed against the place that felt best deep inside of her.

Mrs. Snape had been waiting for her husband to approach her about the possibility of growing their family for months.

Her nails raked his back as they coupled.

Sharp, nipping kisses brought him up to her neck before he gladly clamped down on the soft flesh of her throat in a possessive bite.

Their bliss crashed over them as they held each other tightly, but Severus refused to move even after he finished emptying himself inside of Harriet.

She gasped quietly as she gave him a soft smile and crushed her lips against his in one more passionate kiss.

Severus and Harriet both understood the chances of conception were low that night.

Regardless, that didn't make the idea less exciting that Harriet could potentially harbor a new life in her womb from their lovemaking.

—————————————————————

Although their lovemaking concluded for the night, their kissing did not.