~Chapter Forty-One~

Start from the beginning

After an hour of me staring at the wall I turned around. Everyone was just finishing up their letters.

"Guys make sure to write the address you want it to go to, who it's for and your name," I said softly. They did so and slowly put their papers on the desk.

"You guys can go home for the rest of the day. Bye guys," I mumbled. They nodded and said their goodbyes.

I sat their quietly, staring at their pages. Some had messy handwriting while others had cursive or were in a different language.

"Victoria?" Someone called. I looked up and saw Lewis staring at me.

"Uhh yeah," I mumbled while looking up at him.

"I'm sorry about your brother,"

I furrowed my eyebrows.

I haven't told anyone that he's dead.

"Wha-

He put his hand on my mouth and climbed over the table. He put a finger to his lips and pointed to the door that was opened a little.

"Listen to me carefully because I will only say this once," he hissed.

"There is a beautiful baby girl upstairs that I don't mind killing if you tell anyone about this," he whispered, grinning like he had said something funny.

Theo's daughter is upstairs.

"You will cooperate with me or she dies," he told me. I instantly nodded.

"You no longer work for them, you now work for the Elymydens. You don't do as I say, I kill them all," he said. I swallowed sharply.

"Am I clear?" He questioned. I nodded a little.

He then slapped me.

"Use that damn voice of yours," he grumbled.

"Yes, I understand," I whispered, my eyes stinging from the tears that were forming In my eyes.

"Good, I apologise for this bit cause it's going to hurt a little," he smiled wickedly.

His fist then met my face.

And everything went black.
————————————————

I tried moving my arms but I couldn't. My back hurt and so did my head. When I finally opened my eyes, I couldn't see anything because it was so dark.

What the fuck?

"Hello darling," A voice said.

I knew who that voice belonged to.

I instantly started crying.

"Shh shhh baby, it's okay. I'm not going to hurt you," he said softly. He turned on a lightbulb and it lit up on top of me. His figure slowly came forward and then two others besides him.

I closed my eyes not wanting to even look at the men who ruined my life.

"Open your fucking eyes," one demanded. I slowly opened them but I didn't look at them. He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him.

My eyes continued to spill tears as I stared right at the man who hurt me the most.

"Did you miss me baby?" He asked. I continued to cry and pull at the chains on my arms.

"You want them off sweetheart?" Nicolas asked, his ginger hair falling onto his forehead. I nodded a little.

He leaned his hand towards me face and wiped under my eyes.