~Chapter Thirty-Nine~

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Woah woah, when you guys woke up?" Theo questioned. I groaned.

"The man finally got some pussy for the first time in a while. How was the sex," Grey signed eagerly. I rolled my eyes.

"We didn't fuck, I had something to do-

"Like fucking. The man is a liar," Theo shrugged while grabbing his bag.

"I'm not fucking lying. She's a fucking virgin," I whisper shouted. They dramatically gasped.

Fuck, did I just say that?

God she's going to be mad if she knows I was at her window before the date even started.

"How do you know that," Grey questioned.

"I just do," I retorted.

"No chance she's a virgin. Not with that machine fucking body," Theo said.

"Back off Theo, don't you have a kid and dead wife to worry about," I grumbled. He instantly got angry and pushed Grey in order to get to me. I pushed him away from me pushed Grey too.

"At least I wasn't the reason why Whitney is d-

I punched him, hard.

"What the fuck Vincenzo," Victoria intervened and pulled Theo out of his seat. She sat him next to Ares who was just as confused as she was.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? We're on a damn plane and now is the time you want to punch on?" She questioned angrily. I rolled my eyes at her.

"I swear to god Vincenzo, roll your eyes at me again and I'll gauge your damn eyes out with a plastic fork." She hissed.

I gulped.

I didn't look like she was joking.

"Greyson, stand up and sit on the isle," she muttered. He stood up and she sat down in the middle chair. He sat down on the isle.

"Now would you like to explain what that was about?" She questioned. We both stayed silent to her questioned.

"If not, you guys better stay quiet for the rest of this flight because trust me, the plane ride has already been a pain in my fucking ass. Don't make it worse," she muttered while glaring at me. I sunk into my chair and sighed.

Grey had his earphones and so did the rest of them, all except Victoria. She was on her phone while I was looking at her.

"You have to stop looking at me like that," she mumbled.

"I wasn't looking at you," I replied while looking away.

"My phone is literally videoing you right now. You can't look at me like that," she sighed while looking up at me. I could feel my cheeks going red at the realisation that I had gotten caught staring at her.

"Now stop looking at me like that and shut your mouth," she muttered she put her earphones back in adjusted her positioning in the chair so she was comfortable.

There was only a couple hours left to the flight so I might as well get some rest.

I put my earphones and closed my eyes, falling asleep.
————————————

"Shh what is wrong with you's? We don't want them waking up before we get a damn photo," a familiar voice grumbled.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw two different cameras in my face.

I looked down and saw the position I was in.

The arm rest that divided me and Victoria's seats had been lifted. She was laying on me while my arms were around her, holding her close to me.