Author's Note: Home Renovations dude

Hiya

My dudes

So

Just to let you know, maybe if you're new or just because I've been gone a while :) I've done a lil home renovation. My home being, this book. Of course.

I've shifted the chapters around again...I do this every now and then but only to the chapters that have been out for a while so I avoid messing up anyone's (or most people's) reading progress with the new chapters I've published :)

It's just so I can decide where I want them to go so I don't have a clump of character stories in one place when I've written a few at a time.

But I don't often update u guys about it just because it's a random thing I do when the time feels right and I imagine most have been read by the time I get up to it!

It also gives some of my less viewed stories (like Bilbo or Kili or the random Dwarf ones for example *Baso any that aren't Thranduil...as expected lol) a chance to be seen because they do get thrown into chaos around all the other chapters as there's very few of them. And I know there are some fans of these guys and I don't want u to miss them :)

Ofc it's not all about numbers, like hardly at all Tbf, I adore doing this and to be honest the reading numbers are just cool but it's mainly the comments and votes I love to see the most because that means there are people out there actually enjoying this mayhem haha because sometimes I just look at this and think ... wtf

I just wanted to say incase it looks like the order is a bit messed up.

Also sorry for all the updates. It's like. I'm gone. Then poof. SPAM...

Thanks again for reading! Cheers for popping up and letting me know which stories you like because that's super useful so more people can enjoy :)

Oh also go check out the Thranduil imagine I just published! "Bittwersweet" I apologise in advance for the sadness

Thank you!!!

*hushed innocent whisper "14k!"