(Aragon x Reader) Drunk

The Fellowship experience a night off in the tavern, only for some of you to have one too many.

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

As a Ranger, you knew that even a moments time to relax could fuel you for the next few months. Sure, you and the Fellowship had often had time to talk by the fire, but it was followed by an early rise, if you hadn't been destined for the night watch.

Now, as you stepped into the tavern, you grinned. A good night was ahead of you.

Gimli sat down with Aragon, saving a table. You and Legolas went to the bar while the hobbits ran to warm themselves by the fire.

"Four of your finest." You said to the bar keeper. He nodded in response.

Legolas looked to you, puzzled. "Who says I'm drinking?" He asked.

"How do you know I didn't order for the hobbits?" You reply, a blank expression.

"Because, (y/n), they don't care for the stuff. You know that."

You turned to him as the bar keeper placed four tankards in front of you giving a big grin. "It's going to be a good night, elf." You grabbed two of the drinks and walked back to the table hearing Legolas sigh and pick up the remaining drinks behind you.

As the evening progressed and the inn filled with more people, you couldn't help but laugh at the irony of the elf who had implied his distaste for drinking yet was now gulping down his sixth beer, eyeing Gimli from his cup who was trying to keep up.

"C'mon Legolas!" You cheered. "Show the dwarf how it's done."

The hobbits began clapping after each breath the pair took between drinks. You were surprised that the group could even be heard over the laughter and drunken singing of the other men in the bar.

"(Y/n)." A voice said beside you.

You turned to see Aragon, smiling.

"Is everything okay, Aragon?" You smiled back.

"It will be." He replied. You looked at him, confused. Then he moved his hands from behind his back, revealing two full tankards.

"Haha!" You yelled with glee. "You sure know how to treat a girl!" You winked.

"I mean it's not the most Nobel thing one could do." Aragon said, laughing.

"Oh trust me, Ranger, it is."

Legolas had won the game after Gimli had almost fell over attempting to stand on the table to meet the elf's eye level. What was suppose to be a challenging stare resulted in the dwarf toppling and bringing the elf down with him. You and Aragon had held your stomachs in laughter before helping to lift the pair up on to their feet.

You were four drinks in and you started to feel a little hazy but not enough to stop you from joining in with Legolas as you both danced to Gimli's singing (who remained seated for precautionary reasons), Aragon clapping you all along.

Suddenly you stood up and the group turned their heads to you.

"Please, gentlemen, excuse me, I must use to lavatory." You said, your words a little slurred.

"Don't be long, (y/n), we need a Ranger to sing next!" Legolas hollowed.

"That's what Aragon's for. Has anyone ever told you that he has the voice of an Angel." You shouted as you walked away, hearing his laughter behind you.

It wasn't until you were on your way back that you could scan the room fully from the back of house entrance. There were few women, mostly men. And your stomach sank a little when one of the men came up to you, a lustful smile on his face.