(Thranduil/Young Legolas x Reader) Rogue ~ (Final)

The rogue elf turned around to see Thranduil. His brows rose in surprise and then a smirk graced his lips. "Ah, if it isn't the Elven King himself."

"Let them go. Both of them." Thranduil demanded. His voice calm.

You kept quiet, surveying the situation and letting your eyes flicker to Legolas every few seconds. Your heart had never ached so much at the sight of your son. But it ached a little more when you saw Thranduil at the mercy of arrows.

"I'm afraid not Your Highness. You can keep your Queen for now. The elf prince is coming with me. He'll be useful for making certain deals with you for the next century or so." He let out a small chuckle. Your fists tightened.

Thranduil walked closer, his eyes staying on you for a moment before they turned to the elf. "Why not just kill me now? End the threat where it stands." His voice wavered a little but the elf didn't seem to notice.

The rogue pursued his lips as he considered it. Then his eyes flashed. "The Prince is mine." He lifted his hand as the orcs placed a strap around Legolas' mouth.

Your eyes widened and Thranduil's face creased when you looked to one another. Legolas was starting to scream and you saw the orc beside draw his sword. You staggered, moving forward.

"(Y/n)!" Thranduil's voice shook.

You didn't care. Legolas was frightened.

Surprisingly the rogue elf didn't stop you as you strode confidently past. The orcs drew their blade and you glared at him. "Do you want him to alert the guards or not?" You asked with a grit. Your composure had returned to you but it was getting hard to keep the tears back. You couldn't let Legolas see you cry, not right now.

The orcs tensed and looked to the rogue. You saw him nod from the corner of your eye and they pulled back their blade.

You crouched to Legolas trying not to let your breath hitch in your throat. "My Love you need to be brave now, okay? I need you to be brave." You whispered, wiping a tear from his eye. You held him to you for a second as his loud crying turned to small sniffles. Moving him back, you felt your jaw tremble. "I won't let any one hurt you. Not ever." The elfling nodded. His bravery never ceased to amaze you.

Standing, you tore your eyes away from Legolas as painful as it was. You saw Thranduil looking over, he was still calm on the outside. You were both playing well.

You turned to the elf. You could still hear Legolas' small sniffles and shakes from behind. But he wasn't screaming now.

"Take me." You said, holding back the tears. Before he could protest you continued. "Legolas can't do anything for you, he's too young. He knows nothing of the palace or of Mirkwood fighting that would be of value to you in between your bargaining with Thranduil. I can be of use to you." You took a steady breath. "I can fight. And I know more about elves and our history than any other. That will be valuable to you if you intend for your forces to rise successfully in Middle Earth."

The elf gazed at you and you saw Thranduil's eyes flicker between, not fully sure what he was thinking.

"You can fight. That is an issue. I don't want you massacring half of my men on the road." He replied.

"I wouldn't dare resist if it meant saving my son. And my husband. If you don't believe me you can bind me, you can break my hands or my legs I don't care, I won't fight back." You shifted. "But you have to let Legolas go. Let him go back to the palace unharmed."

The elf surveyed you for a moment and then smiled towards Thranduil. "It appears you picked a worthy Queen. Free the boy, take her."

"No!" Thranduil roared.