Preference: How You Would Comfort Them

(Sorry if I've missed any you wanted! As these aren't requested I usually just go with the flow and pick the characters I first think of relating to the preference so if you want to see anyone specific in the future let me know)
~••~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~

Pippin: You bring him a bowl of soup and opt to sit next to him by the fire. You nudge him in the arm slightly, smiling so that he looks up at you, "have i ever told you about the time I..." Pippin feels a comfort listening to the stories and tales you tell him as he slowly drifts off to sleep.

Thorin: You refuse to leave your bed in the morning. You didn't care how many agitated dwarfs were expecting you in the meeting, right now, your focus was on Thorin. You play with and braid his hair, humming lightly while you hold him. No words need to be shared. The silence is enough and the company just makes it better.

Kili: You know when Kili goes unusually quiet that something is wrong. You find him alone by the river. Normally you would throw something at him from behind and sneak away: he would know it was you and your attempts to be subtle would make him giggle. This time, his sadness lingered. Instead, you choose to come and sit by him lifting his chin so his eyes meet yours. You tell him you are here and you hold him. You manage to get him to tell you what is wrong and you both speak about the issue while gazing out at the water.

Bilbo: You knew Bilbo was upset the moment he strayed behind the rest of the group, not wanting to talk to anyone. You slow your pace to meet his and your smile. He looks at you confused before you pull out a leather book and hand it to him while looking away, trying not to make a scene. You see his eyes glimmer, "where did you-" You cast him a glance and place a finger on your lips to shush him. "The last village we went to. I know we aren't suppose to increase our load or waste gold on such small things but I figured you could do with a little familiarity, Bilbo." He smiled softly and begins flicking through the pages quickly. "Thank you." He says, still smiling, wrapping it carefully in a cloth and placing it in his bag. You would often see him reading it under the shade of a tree, smiling as he drifted into sleep.

Thranduil: You would meet him in your chambers after his morning meetings. When he dozed off for his afternoon nap you would not wake him. Instead you would attend the rest of the evening meetings for him and sign his work. He would wake up by nightfall confused, but well rested. You would reassure him everything was fine and his work was sorted. He would smile lovingly and then he would rise, holding you. Then behind your back you would reveal a bottle of Elven while. "I figured we could have an evening to ourselves. I figured we could either talk about it, or ignore it." He would smile and place his forehead to yours. "Thank you, my love."

Legolas: You would simply hold him, whispering sweet nothings to you as he did when you were sad. You would talk about the old days and about the new ones to come. You would remind him of the endless beauty in this world. He would hold you tight and you would wait a very long time before you were ever separated.