(Aragorn x Reader) Tortured

(Imagine you are captured by a horde of orcs as Aragorn and the Fellowship set out to find you, your chance of surviving falling by the second)
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

"Tell us where the others are hiding." The orc growled, it's blade glinting in the moonlight as it pressed closer to your throat.

You had only gone out to collect firewood until you had stumbled upon and orc cave. Unfortunately, you were not quick enough to outrun the swarm of orcs that had grabbed you.

Aragon had heard your struggle but it was too late and too dark to find you. You only hoped they had not stopped searching.

Orcs should not be this far West after all.

You kept your lips tight together, your eyes never leaving the filthy orc's.

"If you do not speak, don't think we won't use alternative means to get you to talk." The orc growled.

"Can't we just kill it now?" One questioned from behind.

The orc holding the blade snapped it's head to the other. "Shut it!" His gaze turned back to you and your stomach turned at its grim smile. "First we need our little friend to tell us where her companions are." He sneered, pressing the blade a little harder. You resisted the urge to gulp.

"I've not seen this kind before." Another said, sharpening his curved blade. "It looks different."

"It's a female." Your captor said.

"Is it human?" The other asked.

The orc analysed you for a minute, it's eyes crawling all over your body. You tried not to shift. Suddenly, his hand grasped your hair and pulled it back to reveal your ears. To your dismay, you released a small hiss as you felt a few strands come lose.

"Certainly not an elf." He said to the other. "Too tall for a dwarf. Not ugly enough either."

You grimaced at his comment. You quite happened to like dwarves and thought their culture was unique and beautiful.

"What are you, female?" Your captor said.

You didn't reply. That was until, the blade pressed hard enough to draw blood. The question wouldn't hurt, and maybe it would stall you for time. They'd figure out you were something else eventually. By the looks of it, they already had.

You didn't leave the orcs eyes. "Nymph."

His eyes widened and he scanned you again. "Where are your ears then?"

"A stereotype." You said quickly.

He arched a brow but kept his gaze on you when he spoke to the other. "How much do you recon this nymph female will make?"

You resisted the urge to punch the grin that slithered onto his face.

"Probably enough to get us a fair amount of gold and enough ale to last the winter." His friend snickered.

You clenched your fists, trying not to move under his blade. That was until his hand grasped around your throat and you struggled under his grip. "That any way to treat a lady?" You said through gritted teeth.

"Until you tell me where the others are, I can't say your treatment will improve." He said. You kept your burning gaze on his as you shifted your head a little. "You'll get us a pretty price." He said slyly, a hand grazing your cheek. You flicked your head away. "But your friends in addition will get us an even bigger one. Don't think we didn't see an elf among the brigade who tried to find you. And a dwarf, I was told."