(Reader x Thranduil) Skyrim Dragonborn

(Imagine you are captured by Thranduil only to test his patience. Yet, you find there is something between you that you have never seen before.)
~•~•~~••~•~~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
This is a Skyrim/The Hobbit imagine! (Ofc I own none of the characters and Skyrim lore). But you don't need to know Skyrim to enjoy!
Your character can be whoever you chose them to be <3
Thanks for reading and voting !
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~~••~~••~•~•~

You kept your head low and your movement to a minimum. This wasn't the first set of prison bars you had seen in your lifetime.

You couldn't hear much from the echoey abyss of the Elven halls aside from the odd shuffle of boots and disapproving hums of Elven guards as they glanced at you when they walked past your cell. They saw you nothing more than a "sewer rat" an "outcast".

I would rather a swarm of skeevers attack me than be gawked at by them.

You resisted the urge to roll your eyes. Every ounce of your energy had to be preserved to keep your body warm. You had been stripped of your armour and left in your rags. The small sounds of water droplets absorbed by the rocks kept the chill running up your spine. You were too drained to use your magic either: so very drained and so very hungry. Without your armour you felt so bare, so light. You didn't like it.

In fact, you decided that the first thing you would do when you got out of here, because you repeated to yourself that you were definitely getting out of here, was buy the supplies you needed to enhance your boots. A fur trimming or a new soul would do perfectly. Really, even in a situation like this I'm still thinking of something so mundane.

But that's what your travels had taught you, to appreciate the small things, because they could be taken away so quickly.

A sudden clanging of metal alerted you to look up. A young elf clashed the top of his dagger onto the bars. "Come, the king wishes to see you."

You tried your best not to sigh. I think I'll buy a riverside hut and stay there for the rest of my years, that way I won't have to deal with kings anymore.

Rising, the guard opened the gate and kept his dagger awfully close to you. "I don't bite." You said.

The guard said nothing but simply sneered and then grabbed you by the cloth on your shoulder, pushing you up the swerving halls of the prison.

Classy, I like it.
~•~

"And why do I find you, (y/n), a prisoner in my halls?" Thranduil spoke steady, his chin raised and his eyes looked down upon you. You didn't even want to imagine what you looked like in your rags compared to the brilliant, weaving halls around you that only emphasised the great elegance of the Elven king.

It reminded you of the ancient architecture back in your own land. But this was so much more magical.

Your mind flashed back to your difficulties in the Mirkwood forest. "It appears you have a spider problem." You said simply.

"Something that should not be your concern if you had not been trespassing in my kingdom." Thranduil's eyes held yours, or did yours hold his?

"I have experience with spiders. Especially the giant kind. I'm sure I could help resolve your problem. The talking was a surprise but I can work with it." Not that you could understand what the spiders had been saying to one another, but clearly their communication was good enough for them all to agree to charge on you out of no where and wrap you in one of their webs. That was before the elves arrived, your own enchanted bow snapped in half by the spider's fangs. You tried not to frown at that image. God you'd loved that bow.