~Chapter Twenty-Eight~

Start from the beginning

"Mellissa," I replied with a smile.

"My name is Sin, that's my brother Saint," he smirked while putting his arm around me.

"But trust me darling, I am no Saint," Saint whispered in my ear while putting his hand on my knee.

I gave him a little smirk. I leaned in towards his ear and giggled a little.

"I'm no Saint either," I giggled. He chuckled a little before smiling.

"Be a good girl and get us some drinks yeah?" Saint asked. I nodded and stood up.

"What would you guys like?" I asked.

"Whatever you like, my dear," one of their friends smirked. I nodded.

"Anything else?" I smiled.

"A bottle of the oldest bourbon you have," Saint added while winking at me. I nodded and wrote it down on my paper before returning to the bar. I gave the order to the bartender and waited.

"You need to hurry this along," Vincenzo muttered. I scoffed.

"Vincenzo shut the fuck up. You talking into my ear is distracting me," I grumbled. I could hear laughing from the other side.

"Now leave me alone before I fuck this up," I hissed. I grabbed the tray of drinks the bartender gave me and walked back over to their table.

They whistled and cheered as I gave them their drinks. They gave me some money in my hands while the twins shoved stacks into my bra. I didn't dare to move them.

"Sit down sweetheart," Sin smiled while putting his wallet away.

"Do as they tell you. Just play along," Theo said.

"Okay," I mumbled under my breath.

"Didn't catch that sweetheart," Saint smirked.

"Sure," I smiled. I went to sit down in the empty seat when they shook their heads. Sin patted his thigh and smirked a little.

"Right here darling," he said. I gulped a little before sitting down on his thigh.

"Good girl," he whispered in my ear.

For the next forty five minutes, they started feeling me up while they got drunker and drunker.

"How about I get some drinks for the three of us?" I asked softly while looking at the twins.

"T-That sounds nice," Saint slurred. His breath reeked of alcohol but I suppressed the disgusted face I was tempted to make.

I got off Sins lap and went over to the bar. The bartender was all the way on the other side so I had my chance. I filled the three cups up with scotch and drugged two of them.

I looked around, making sure no one saw me and then walked back to the table. Two of their friends were passed out drunk while the rest of them were on the verge of blacking out.

"Here you go," I giggled. I stared at the cups, remembering which ones were drugged. I handed them the cups and then sat back down. 

"Uh uh darling, my turn," Saint drunkenly slurred. I nodded and sat on his lap, his arm snaking around my waist.

They drank their drinks while I drank mine. I watched closely.

I was their eyes darting back and forth rapidly. They became red and their bodies were a little limper than before.

"Can you give me something?" I whispered in Saints ear. He instantly nodded.

"When are you going to take me upstairs?" I asked while subtly grinding on his lap.