~Chapter Sixteen~

Start from the beginning

My body was shaking all over. What the fuck was he thinking.

I walked out of the room and found Mylo standing on the side with a little bracelet in his hand. I looked up at him and he looked down at me.

"Now what do you want?" I questioned while leaning on the doorframe. He put the bracelet in his pocket and handed me a bottle of water.

"The Capo has noticed that you haven't had anything to eat or drink for the last couple of days. That's why your sick," he smirked. I rolled my eyes and pushed his hand away.

"Leave me alone," I muttered while turning around. I went to close the door but something was stopping me. I looked down and saw his foot wedged in between it.

"I'm giving you five seconds to get away from my door, or I'll fucking stab you," I grumbled. I heard laughter from the other side. I opened the door all the way, then slammed it with full force.

I heard a yelp of pain and watched as his foot retreated from the door.

"Okay okay, f-fine. I'm sorry for c-coming into your room while y-you were showering," he winced. I rolled my eyes and groaned, putting my forehead to the door.

I reluctantly opened it back up. He was sitting on the floor, holding his foot in pain. I looked up at him with hooded eyes.

"Do it again, and it'll be your minuscule dick caught in the door," I spat. He stifled his laugh but stopped when he saw how serious my face was.

"Okay okay," he replied, backing off a little. He stood up and handed me the water again. I stared at him for a moment but pushed the bottle away again.

"I'm not thirsty," I muttered. He rolled his eyes.

"The Capo-

"If the Capo is so fucking worried, tell him to get his fat ass to my room and tell me myself," I hissed while shutting the door. I groaned and jumped onto the bed, getting under the covers.

I closed my eyes and drifted for a bit as I was awfully tired.
———————————————

I woke up to rustling of the sheets. I kept my eyes closed and listened to my surroundings. There were a couple of footsteps and then a clattering of objects.

When I felt the sheets lift a little, I started to panic. My heart started beating much quicker and I started sweating.

"Mama," someone said softly. I opened my eyes and was met with Silas laying next to me. I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"You scared me, Silas," I mumbled while turning onto my back.

"Yeah I could tell, you were shaking all over," he muttered while kissing my forehead. I rubbed my eyes and turned to him again.

"Why the fuck would you do that?" I questioned, slightly annoyed with him.

"I wasn't thinking, I'm sorry," he apologised. I sighed and nodded, the both of us sitting up in the bed.

"I got you something," He said softly. I hummed in response as he reach for his bag on the floor beside the bed.

"Here," He smiled while handing me a brown bag. I opened it up and sitting there was three cheeseburgers. I looked over at him and smiled.

"They're still warm so eat them," He chuckled while grabbing them for me. I hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you," I whispered as he opened it up and handed it to me.

"And yes there are extra pickles, just as you like," He laughed. I hugged him again and took a bite. I ate quietly and gave a burger to Silas but he declined.