"Did you guys eat dinner?" He asked.

"Yeh we did, thank you," I replied. He nodded and left the room, closing the door behind him. I closed my eyes and eventually fell asleep.
-------------------------------

I woke up with a pain in my lower back. I groaned and moved a little but I couldn't. I opened my eyes and saw Silas sleeping on top of me. I reached for my phone which was in my pants and I checked the time. It was seven-thirty and school started at eight.

"S-Silas, you have s-school," I groaned while trying to move him. He rubbed his eyes and I kissed his head.

"You have thirty minutes t-to get ready," I told him. He got out of the bed and walked towards the bathroom. I got out of bed and changed in the closet while he was in the bathroom. He came out and went into the closet while I went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and tried taming my hair.

I ended up only putting mascara on. The shades of concealer didn't match my skin so I couldn't put any on.

I walked out of the bathroom and put a sweater on over my sports bra. I was wearing leggings too. Silas was at the vanity, fixing his hair. He had bruises on his face that were starting to turn purple.

He winced when I dragged my finger over his eye. I frowned slightly and he shook his head.

"It's okay, I'm fine," He assured. I nodded and grabbed his bag. We walked out of the room together and made our way to the kitchen. I had memorised where all the halls and rooms, knowing I may need to know where everything is later. Silas followed me and we ended up in the kitchen.

Angel was in the kitchen with her daughter.

"Goodmorning," Alora smiled. I smiled.

"Come sit, have breakfast," Angle smiled. We nodded and sat down. Silas sat on the end of the counter while I sat next to Alora.

Angel handed us plates of food and sat with us. We all ate quietly, my stomach was feeling a bit better, especially because it was the first time I've eaten anything in about three or two days.

I didn't eat dinner last night. Silas did.

"Thank you, Angel, I appreciate how kind you've been to us," I thanked her.

"No need to thank me, sweetheart," She chuckled. I cleared my plate and put it in the sink, washing it up.

"No, no sweetheart, let me do-

"Angel it's the least I can do, please let me help," I assured. She sighed and nodded. Silas put a bag of lunch in his bag that Angel had prepared.

"Is it okay if I take them both to school?" She asked. I looked at her then at Silas. He was subtly shaking his head.

"Would you mind if I tagged along?" I asked. A smile broke out on her face.

"That would be nice," she smiled. We walked outside and the guards instantly pointed their guns at me. I rolled my eyes which made Angel laugh.

"Guns down," she said. They didn't put their guns down. She raised her eyebrows and walked up to one of the men. We stayed in our positions while she started talking to him.

"Oh god she's going to make a scene," Alora muttered while slapping her face with her hand. Silas smiled slightly at her comment. Angel motioned us towards a car and we all got in, her driving and me in the passenger's seat.

We made it to Alora's school and she leaned into the front seat, kissing her mothers cheek.

"Have a good day mama," She smiled while kissing her cheek. Her mother rolled her eyes in annoyance.