104

"Shit."

Indeed.

The girl randomly appearing out of nowhere made Miya Atsumu panic, Sakusa Kiyoomi was confused, Miya Osamu cussed and Ushijima Y/n was still processing, was she even invited? She isn't, she invited herself in.

"I miss you guys especially you Y/n! Was it like the other day when we bumped in each other?"

Sakusa and Atsumu agreed to close the distance, rather than waiting for something bad to happen, and it might turn out worst. Anything that involves Misato is always bad news, just like the one who gave birth to her.

"I don't, and technically we didn't 'bumped' into each other, we don't play pretend here." The grin on Misato's face disappeared and oh, does she look furious. "You should get a check-up for your anger issues. I know a few." Y/n continued as she wholely stared at Misato's obvious anger.

"What are you saying you—!"

"What are you even doing here?" Osamu intercept, a form of irritation appearing on him.

"HA?! I went through so much just to see you!" By this time the customers were staring at their table, and it wasn't comforting, embarrassment is not even the word to describe this situation.

"See me?" Osamu tilt his head to Atsumu's direction and he shrugged, "How could ya know that? I remember not telling anything to anyone."

"Isn't it obvious? she stalked her way here, I'm telling you lady, one wrong move and I'll—." Sakusa's glare could have pierced through, and how he wishes it does.

"I'm not stalking!" At least she tried defending herself in the most not convincing way, that is.

"Yeah, and I'm not straight." Atsumu rolled his eyes, and now he understands why she didn't become an actress like her mother. "In the name of all gods out there, let us end this conversation peacefully, and leave, you don't belong here." He added, already shooing her with the motion of his hands.

"And who are you to tell me that?"

It's when Atsumu and Osamu shared the same look, is she seriously saying that? she did, and no, no one was happy where this conversation is going.

"Truthfully..." Y/n stared, releasing a heavy sigh, she stared directly at the uninvited 'guest', "As Atsumu stated you weren't invited in the first place, so, my curiosity skyrocketed when it isn't supposed to be, why are you here?"

"Well..." She smiled, "Can't I just miss ya guys? Stop making it a big deal alrighty? Let's drink some coffee, my treat!"

"And who are you to decide?" Sakusa is not one bit happy, if he could, he would have pulled her hair by now, but he thought its inappropriate.

"It's me! We guys should be celebrating seein' and spending time wit' me!"

"Did someone mention, I need a STAFF here!" Atsumu raised his voice a little higher, gaining the attention of one of the staff. The people inside already diverted their attention elsewhere, which they are thankful for.

"Pfft! What are you saying tsum-tsum? We don't need a staff! we need a waiter!"

"Aren't that the same?" Atsumu whispered to himself.

The staff approached their table, "Is there something wrong sir?"

"You could say that you see..." Y/n shakes her head. "Let me handle it."

"There's nothing wrong in here! You can go away now!" Misato grinned at him.

"Is that so?"

"Yes." The four doesn't know what to say, is she dumb or can't read the room, maybe a mix of both.

"I'll be on my way th—"

"Excuse me." Y/n smiled, not quite friendly, "This girl invited herself in, and we liked her to be escorted respectfully outside, and we wouldn't want to be rude to her, but she seems out of her mind and have been living in the world that doesn't exist and it's affecting the four of us." Y/n exaggerated it, and she didn't care, Misato has to go whether she likes it or not.

"Very well, ma'am, if you may."

"What?! Why are you believing her without hearing my side of story!" She whined, her brows furrowed."

"The discomfort of our customers is our top priority, and right now ma'am, you are giving them a hard time, and we wouldn't want that, please do not push into calling security and get moving." And that's on respectfully.

"HA?! HOW DARE YOU DECIDE FOR ME!"

"Y/n's not joking, there's something wrong with that head of hers," Atsumu whispered to his twin, and they watched the scene unfold.

Misato is being escorted outside, but it's not like she didn't catch any attention, and went without a fight, very normal. Y/n wished it was.

"I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!!!" The look she gave was deadly, her eyes making contact with Y/n and Sakusa glared for her, with a threatening look.

"I am."

Been a while! I missed you all! How are you guys?