08

Balls hitting the wooden floor, spike after spike, block after block and receive after receive, a sight to see.

The canon of Shiratorizawa slammed the ball into the wooden floor scoring for their team, and exchange few words. Since Shiratorizawa took the court to practice first and right after that, Inarizaki would be practicing against another team. Inarizaki consists of the best setter and a top spiker too a way more superior team to Shiratorizawa if compared.

"Hey N/N! Spike some of my tosses." Atsumu grinned putting his arm around her shoulders before getting a ball on the floor.

"Sure!" The spitting image of Ushijima Wakatoshi smiled, they're not twins, yes, but they still look alike, however, both of them have different charms and charisma.

"Y/n make sure to hit the ball nicely, we placed bets, I doubled the amount." She nodded in Osamu's direction, smiling at him.

"You do that Y/n, I'm expecting it to be an attention catcher," Suna said receiving a thumbs up from her.

"No, no N/N! You have to need to make it not to be noticed! Okay? Okay." Wow, two talented players are expecting her to not make a good straight.

Suna, Osamu, Aran, and Ginjima were inside that bet, Aran and Ginjima knew she's not that great at straights and only average.

The ball was sent flying in Atsumu's direction, positioning himself below the ball, he set it flawlessly to Y/n, Y/n now running for the set. Y/n's form is an epitome, a perfect structure for a spiker's personality, hence, she should have that kind of form.

BAM!

That hit was like the other Ushijima, but the difference is—she's a fox, a clever fox. Catching the attention of other teams.

"I'll be waiting for that ¥200, thank you very much." A sadistic smirk was plastered on the two.

"That sucks." A disappointed Ginjima sigh, thinking of forgetting the bet.

"Nice kill." There the high-quality man complimented, they won their match and now resting for a few minutes.

"Omi-kun!" Y/n tried to hug Sakusa, keyword, tried.

"Eh, still worth try though."

"That was amazing Ushijima-san!" Komori complimented with a huge smile on his face!

"It's not the same as Nii-san but I tried! I excelled at cut shots, not straights but it's so cool! Receive my spikes next time!" Komori nodded, happily chatting with her as the Inarizaki and Shiratorizawa's match is about to start.

"Have you ever wonder what I can do inside the court?" Y/n asked Sakusa whose standing a little far away.

"I'll come to one of your matches," Sakusa answered in a small voice, enough for Y/n to hear.

"I'm expecting you then."

After fifteen minutes Sakusa and Komori excused themselves as their match is starting soon. They stood quietly watching the match as the rally took long though it seems that Inarizaki is winning the play.

"Gin!" Atsumu said setting the ball to Gin whose now running for the approach, however, a certain middle blocker almost blocked it. Almost.

"Soz' cover!" Gin said as their libero saved the ball.

"Sorry it's short!" Akagi replied to Atsumu but he still manages to make a flawless set to Osamu.

BAM!

The way Osamu spike the ball was beautiful, it was strong, a hit that could break the Date Tech's iron wall. That ended the match.

Osamu walk up to Y/n hugging her quietly, sweat ticking down. Osamu is not the one to be bold in front of other people unless—

"Your brother is sending me death glares."