05- FILLER CHAPTER

The next day Sakusa went to the flower shop, since he wanted everything to be a surprise he ignored your texts and calls, and he's regretful for every second actually but it's for you so he has to.

Sakusa looked around the flower shop searching for a perfect bouquet to give to you, behind him is an old woman, smiling sweetly at him. At first, he didn't notice the old woman standing behind him as he continues to stroll around the shop.

"What are you looking for young man?" The old woman asked. Sakusa jolt a little, spinning around to see the one who spoke

"I'm looking for a flower that I could give."

"You can give everything on here." Sakusa blushed in embarrassment, avoiding the old woman's gaze.

"It's for her and I'm gonna ask her on a d-date." He stuttered on the last part.

"A date... I see. What kind of flower is on your mind?"

"Something that has meaning about love."

"Well for starters you can have roses."

"It's too plain."

"What about Kiku? It means noble, trust, and purity."

"Is there something beyond it?"

"Beyond? What do you mean young man?" He went quiet, unable to explain what he wants.

"I mean it's h-her. I just want the flowers to be more special and delicate."

"I see, what about this? Here's an ume, this has been the customer's favorite, it means elegance, faithfulness, and pure heart." She finished handing a sample to Sakusa, who's reluctant if it's clean or not.

"Is there more? It's the people's favorite I guess but they're the same as them, I want mine to be different." The old woman smiled.

"You're so passionate young man, I could see it," The old woman replied as he walks past him, "Come with me." Sakusa curiously followed.

Behind those thick doors is another set of flowers and one seems to catch his attention, it's beautiful thus the color is light, Sakusa noticed that there are five flowers inside, each has its beauty but this one tugged him.

"What about this one ma'am? What is this?"

"Oh? This is Tsubaki and it means 'humility', 'discretion, and 'perfect love' You have a very sharp eye." Perfect love?

He touched the flower feeling its soft petal on his fingers, he smiled. Perfect love. It's all on his mind, the word perfect love is all he could think of, it hits differently on him.

"How much is this ma'am?"

"No, no. Everyone who enters here can take it for free."

"Huh? Why?"

"Because I barely see people like you, the last time someone comes in here was two years ago and I can still remember his features."

"Features?"

"Yes, he has a gray and hair and undeniably handsome, that man has a twin too, unlike the gray-haired twin,  the blond-haired twin was bubbly and energetic, they're the opposites of each other." He knows who is it, the guy even took an effort to go to Tokyo which is a long ride.

"The young man said he wanted to apologize, this one next to Tsubaki is ajisai it means apologies and gratitude." He now confirmed it, it's Osamu.

"I may have to know the guy."

"Really? That's nice, do you know what he's doing right now?"

"Yes."

"I see. Is the one you're asking on the date is the same person?"

"Yes."

"Then something went wrong with them. I won't force you to say it but the young man can you promise me one thing?"

"It depends ma'am."

"Come back here when you already asked her hand for marriage, I want to see the lucky woman."

"I will. I'm marrying her as soon as possible," A smile formed on the old woman's lips.

"This might sound cheesy and selfish but I want to spend the rest of my life with her and that goes for her too."