39

Misato left me alone and god was I thankful for it? Damn right I am. This past few weeks I haven't heard anything from Y/n it feels like she disappeared from us, from me. Maybe because she wasted her second chance on me, it's painful if I were in her shoes, I'll probably do the same but she's missing some notes and a lot of quizzes it made me a worried heck.

Atsumu is also avoiding me, he replies to anything I say, however, he keeps cutting the conversation short and we always fell into this deafening silence. Atsumu won't tell me anything, not like he got something to say to me about Y/n. Our mother is worried about the both of us too, she's non-stopping asking us if we're 'okay or 'is something the matter?' and our responses are either 'fine' or 'yeah' she's worried about us. We're never like that to her, we never keep that much secret but this one is confidential. At least for me.

Don't get me wrong my mother loves Y/n more than Misato, she said is Y/n a responsible woman for me, she's matured enough to know the difference, unlike Misato who doesn't even know how to cook rice. My mom always lecture us about choosing the right woman, the disappointing part was I didn't learn a single thing if mom finds out about this she'll lecture me nonstop! She's a caring mother that Y/n never had.

There this time that Y/n got curious because of fact that our mother is home and taking care of us, I remember the same words she asked.

"Uh... Miya-san why are you here? Aren't you suppose to be far away and let them be? That's what my mom does, is that alright? Maybe it is! But what about our fathers? What are they suppose to do?"

I could remember how my mother couldn't take it and pulled Y/n into a hug, her innocence pains my mother not as a parent but as a person. Y/n never got the warmth of her parents, she grew up alone. My mother would always say give Y/n extra care and never make her feel alone, but mom...

I'm sorry.

I failed you mom, I deeply regret it.

If I could turn back the time she's here, I'll talk it out with her. Over and over again, I want to fix both of us but I keep messing everything up! Y/n never replied to me, she's ignoring me even worst she's ignoring all of us! I want to talk about it with her but it seems that it isn't the given plan for us. I have no choice but to wait until she comes back again.

Putting my thoughts aside I walk beside Atsumu heading to our class together.

"Y/n transferred to Nekoma."

Those words rang repeatedly on my head processing every single word our teacher said. Did she transfer? She'll go that far to avoid us? This time I could tell I mess up big time. Atsumu patted my back while rubbing it at the same time. No one expected it, no one did. Is that why they say expect the unexpected? Y/n you're not here with us anymore, you left for Nekoma without me saying a proper goodbye to you. We never got the chance to talk again and sort everything out. I badly want to fix us Y/n. Not only our relationship but you.

I want it to be conducive. A better outcome.

Mom, I'm sorry. I hope you forgive me for acting like a fool.

Y/n, I'm sorry. Words can't describe how much pain I've caused you.

I need you. I need your embrace, I need to hear your voice, I need it.

I care for you as much as I care for my mother and Atsumu. You're a part of us.

I love you.

And...

Please come home where you belong.