44

Sakusa and Kuroo stared at each other, glares not breaking apart, at least not anytime soon, they're currently fighting about the seat next to me since Keiko took the spot on my left side. I sigh at the grown men, my eyes focused on the movie. Honestly speaking I can't understand the movie since their quarrels are too loud. Keiko on the other hand is eating his take-home onigiri. I have enough for today. Sakusa is not the one to answer back since talking is not his thing but this rooster head loves annoying people. There was hesitation if I should kick them out or not. They're disturbing my sweet time.

Keiko's interest is not in the movie but on his iPad looking for places to eat onigiri next, he's dreaming of having his onigiri restaurant which I'm reluctant to support him but if that's his final decision then I can't do much about it. One thing for sure he'll find out about Onigiri Miya hopefully not now and not soon. My sight drafted back to the germophobe and rooster head it seems like there'll be no end to this. Can I live a normal and quiet life for a day? Just give me one day and I'll be happy, my whole year will be complete, but the sad thing is... it's not possible.

I don't care anymore I'll just let them be I guess, I tapped at Keiko's shoulder to gain his attention, motioning my hand to his iPad. Keiko turned off his device lifting his arms to me as I carry him.

"Where are you going?" Sakusa asked.

"Upstairs, I'll change Keiko's clothes first before I tucked him to bed. You guys are too loud I can't even understand a thing."

"No N/N! Don't leave me with him! I'll do it." For the first time in two years, Kuroo voluntarily wants to change Keiko's clothes and tucked him to be, I couldn't be more proud.

"Alrighty then, are ya okay with Pa Keiko?" I asked rubbing the back of the small child.

"What's that suppose to mean?!" Kuroo asked veins popping out from his head. I handed Keiko to Kuroo.

"Yeah. Pa can do it only for tonight. Good night Ma." Keiko leans in his forehead to me, I gave him a soft forehead kiss.

"I'll sleep early too, I'm tired from work hurry up okay? Don't let this germophobe touch you." Kuroo kissed me on the forehead.

"Good night Tetsu." I gave him a small hug before kissing his cheek, Kuroo sent a smirk to Sakusa, showing off the affection I gave to him, it's nothing new though. Kuroo walks upstairs leaving me and Sakusa alone.

"Does that kissy thing always happen?" I gave him a nod sitting next to Sakusa.

His soft hand grab mine from my side, intertwining our fingers together, his other hand grab my head and lean me against his broad shoulder, he's not minding the germs he might have? That's new.

"I don't like it." Sakusa bluntly said, his eyes stuck staring at me.

"It's normal Omi-kun doesn't worry we have our set of limitations, we know what we're doin'."

"You better."

This moment will be my new treasure, butterflies erupted in my stomach, the way our hand's callouses gave me the electrifying feeling. I love this feeling, this feeling I've forgotten long ago is finally retrieved.

"I like you Y/n, I've waited two years for you and finally we made some steps, I don't want this to ever end Y/n. You're wonderful, loveable, caring I didn't know what happened to you after Nationals I have no clue of what's happening to you, I was worried the sudden transferring caught me off guard I didn't know how to tell and 'till this day I wanna know what happened before if your not ready to tell me yet I'm willing to wait again it doesn't matter how long will it took, I respect your decisions."

The way he spoke this was full of love and care, the one I never had. He's different than him, Sakusa Kiyoomi made me feel this way. I love this feeling.

"Thank you Kiyoomi. I appreciate it, every single word you said means a lot to me. I like you. I hope this will last forever."

"We will last forever Y/n. More than forever. Soon I'll ask you out on a date so you better be prepared." A soft chuckle escapes my lips.

"My number is still the same Omi-kun so yeah..."

"Text me, Spiker."

Extra:

"By the way Y/n, can I stay the night?"