02- FILLER CHAPTER

The nationals, the most awaited event for most volleyball players. Bestest schools clashing against the Greatest. This is the most exciting tournament of all time. Considering that many schools all over Japan are here competing for the top.

As for now, Ushijima Y/n is standing in front of a french fry named Tsukishima Kei, and no Tsukishima does not appreciate your invasion of his space.

"Yer the one who blocked Ushijima Wakatoshi's spike right? How did ya do it?" The whole Karasuno team was intimidated by you.

"I simply block it, who are you?"

"Ushijima Y/n." Your own team noticed you from afar, they know what you're doing, as you did it in other schools. The team captain sigh, she quickly walk towards your direction.

"Please forgive her for being rude, she's just messing with you." The team captain of Nekoma's female volleyball club bow at them, embarrassed because of Y/n.

"Don't worry about it! We're sorry too." Sugawara said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Why are we apologizing if she's the one who invaded my space. Tch."

You and your captain walk away gripping at your wrist to prevent you from sprouting in every single spots of the gymnasium.

"Ushijima Y/n is the top 1 spiker in Japan right? She's the younger sister of Ushiwaka! Tsukishima you jerk! How did you know her?"

"Top 1 spiker?! That's so cool!"

The Karasuno team talk about you for a while. Sneakily, you roam around and bought every food you see that can satisfy your empty stomach. Walking towards another stand, you accidentally bump into someone.

"I'm so sorr—" Sakusa Kiyoomi.

"Hello Y/n."

"Hello Omi-kun."

The two of you stared in awkward silence. The atmosphere appear to be shifted into pure silence. Both of your feet move on its own, Sakusa followed you quietly, stopping at a cadre place, but stood away from them.

You're happily eating the food you bought as Sakusa watch you ingest the food. His eyes traveling at your cherry like lips.

"Do you want some Omi-omi?" Y/n asked, offering some of her food.

'Please say no, please say no, please sa—'

"No thank you."

'Yes!'

Sakusa did carry on with his stare at Y/n admiring her features, she's more attractive up close and the personality matching up with the pretty face. His eyes tracing down until it landed on your breast, it surpass the average cup size for a teenager in your age, the thought made his face burn red, more redder than tomato. His eyes traveled lower, your thighs and hips alluring him.

'Now's not the time Sakusa Kiyoomi, restrict yourself, you'll wait. Right? Right.'

"Is there something wrong Omi-kun?" You asked tilting your head a little, his face burning.

"Eh?! Your face is so red! Are you sick? Constipated? Hang in there!" The small crowd attention was on the both of you as you continued to panic.

Sakusa immediately pull out his hand sanitizer, pouring it into his hand before grabbing ahold of your shoulders.

"Y/n calm down! The people are already staring weirdly at us! You're embarrassing us!" Sakusa hiss at you, putting an end to the embarrassing attention.

"Fine! But tell me if there's something wrong okay?" After that you continued munching on the delicious food you bought from the stalls.

For good ten minutes you two manage to have a comfortable company, just the two of you. No extras. No one bothering.

"Hey Y/n."

"Yes Omi-Omi?"

"After Nationals I'd like to be your friend."

"Are we not friends Omi-kun?" It made you worried, what's the point of talking about this?

"After being a friend for long, I would like to ask you out on a date," He proceeded, ignoring your words earlier.

"I won't rush you I'll wait, just one thing, let me know if you're dating someone I don't want to waste any of my time waiting for nothing."

'I'm sorry Kenma I lied belatedly.'

"That would be a long time Omi-kun are you sure?"

"Yes. That's my oath to you. I'll wait for you no matter how long it will take I'm willing to wait. Like a man would do."

"You're low-key telling me you like me Omi-Omi." A small giggle escape your lips as you look away with a flustered face.

'What a tsundere.' Sakusa mentally chuckled to himself.

"Maybe I am."

"Very well, you have to wait for me as I wait for you to ask me again."