28

"Hey there kiddo." Kuroo said appearing in front of Hinata.

"Kuroo-senpai!" He joyfully shouted, smiling at him.

Atsumu who was there standing not really far away, saw an olive hair woman. It's been years since he last saw Y/n, she cut off the contacts with them.

Out of nowhere a small boy appeared in Atsumu's sight jumping in front of him, catching his attention. He looks like someone he know.

"I saw you toss the ball! It's amazin'! My name is Keiko! I'm 3! Can you teach me that? I wanna be like ya!" Keiko cutely raise his two fingers, showing it to Atsumu.

'Kansai Dialect?'

"Heya Keiko! If I have time I'll definitely teach ya." Keiko put his hand up asking for a hand five which Atsumu gladly accepted.

"Keiko, don't go runnin' off without someone to watch you." That familiar voice he hadn't heard for two years, grew cold and serious.

Their eyes meet, the same person who got broken because of his dumbass of a brother, Y/n's eyes are more different than before. The enthusiastic aura radiating off of her, it may not show but definitely can tell.

"Ma! I t'was talkin' to him how amazin' he is on da court!"

Ma? Atsumu eyes widened at the little boy's statement. Behind Y/n is Kuroo smiling at Atsumu.

"Pa! Cawwy me!" Little Keiko said jumping as Kuroo carefully lifted up the young male.

"You guys have a child?"

"N—"

"Mmm! It's me Keiko!" He lifted his tiny arms waving nonstop.

"Keiko what did I told you about the adults talkin'?"

"Do not intewfewe?"

"So you do remember." Kuroo left them to talk, he doesn't want to go home with a bruise on his body at least not when he's trying to be the cool senpai that he is.

"Excuse us." Y/n bowed leaving Atsumu confuse at his spot.

Her demeanor changed not only that, the way she spoke is different, there are no excess talking, not talkative. Cold and quiet but she's happy, that's what Atsumu can assure.

—————

Big Bro😻
i saw ur ex

y/n grew cold😱

total frosty🥶

Little Bro😻
tf who cares

wait what?

yer not serious are ya? that ain't her

Big Bro😻
idiot i'm deadass serious 😄🔪

Little Bro😻
i wanna see her

should i bring some onigiri to that reunion party?

Big Bro
WTF

I ASKED YOU TRICE YOU DIMWIT AND U SAID YOU ARE FUCKNG BUSY😤

ISTG I FUCKING HATE YOU HAHSHUSHDKWLSKSNDHDJ

DUMB HOE

Little Bro😻
ok but did i ask?

IM COMING THERE YOU DUMB BITCH

I GOTTA GET RID OF YOU AND THAT PISS BLOND HAIR OF YOURS

GETTING RID OF YOU WITH GRATITUDE 😡🔪🥰😘😍🙄😒🤐😕😬😬😟🤫😕🤫🤨🤫☹️🤨🤐😟😠😲😮😱😕🤯😧🤫😕😱😦

Big Bro😻
YER ONIGIRI IS BAD IT TASTE LIKE SHIT I WASTED MY MONEY

Little Bro😻
DONT SAY THAT TO ME YOU STUNT DOUBLE U DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO COOK

LIKE WHO TF BURNS THEIR EGGS?

THAT WAS THE EASIEST FOOD U CAN COOK DUMB BITCH WITH MY GRATITUDE🙂

Big Bro😻
SHUT UP!

BROKEN SIMP

BLEH BLEH😒😒😒

DONT COME HERE

Little Bro😻
WAIT TIL I SEE YOU

ILL COME THERE AND SLAP YOU WITH THIS ONIGIRI YOU INSULTED AND IM GONNA MAKE SURE YOU REGRET THOSE USELESS WORDS LIKE YOU

Big Bro😻
honestly tho

SEE YOU DAMN BRAT!😠😠😠