85

THIS SONG IS ASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM

"You were mean, teasing Keiko like that." You said as you lay beside him, covering yourself with his comforter.

"Didn't mean to."

The two of you stayed up to 2 a.m and counting. It was peaceful talk about things and catching up.

"Have you ever wonder about our future?" Sakusa asked.

"I did. Every night."

"Guess we're meant to be then."  He tugged you closer to him, placing a chaste kiss on your lips, sneaking in his tongue.

"In the future, Keiko and Kenji will be under Tetsu's care, they're a Kuroo after all."

"Ha? No, the twins are mine. After we get married, we'll take them in. Sakusa Keiko, Sakusa Kenji. Sounds better doesn't it?"

"Sure does."

Sakusa then lifts you, forces you to lay on top of him, his hands resting on your bum.

"What's with you and my butt?" You asked with a chuckle.

"Can't touch your breasts yet." He shrugged.

You loudly laugh, hugging him. It's been a while since you have had someone this close to you. Sakusa was always there, he never left you. Many things and circumstances change, you being in love with someone else while he was enduring the pain. It made you regret it.

"Kiyoomi, why me? I made you wait for too long." Though his eyelids were half-closed, he still opened his eyes, Sakusa planted a kiss on your forehead.

"Why ask this now? Aren't we happy?"

"Kiyoomi." He pats your head, ruffling your hair, casually twirling your hair while you lay on his chest.

"I was lovestruck with you. Atsumu and Hinata tried setting me up, talking to me about dating someone and Bokuto tried forcing me to, however, I felt like cheating on you. There are no other Y/n like you, I need you in my life. I always pray for us to be together, I might not look like that kind of guy but I am. Remember the photo we took before entering high school? I still have it, actually frame the photo, I hid it in my closet, I always look at you, I realize how much I miss you, so I waited and waited and waited. I know that there's no one else for me, all I need is you and even I tried to look for someone it's not the same, I eventually waited, gather up some courage, and here we are. I plan to marry you, by the way, won't let you go."

"I didn't know I'm your other half."

"You're always my other half."

This time it was you who initiated the kiss. Sakusa was surprised, it's always him who kisses you first but being kissed first by you feels nice. It feels different for him. You left his lips and back to his chest, embracing him closer to you.

"Three kids would be nice." He said.

"Stop suggesting that kind of stuff."

"I'm not suggesting, we're making it. I want my eldest to be a boy. I change my mind, I won't stop until I get a baby boy."

"Kiyoomi!"

"You last long right? Can't have you passing out on the sixth round."

"Sakusa Kiyoomi!"

"What? Did you know my sufferings? It's difficult." You shake your head, ending the conversation. Who knows how many dirty secrets he's keeping.

"Start taking pills too, although I bought condoms I would prefer our sex raw."

"I ended the conversation right there!"

"You did, I didn't. Big difference."

"Stay quiet will ya?"

"I will if we sleep now."

"Good idea." He didn't let you go, Sakusa made you stay on his chest.

"Sleep well. I love you."

"I love you so much Y/n. Dream of me."