86

Sakusa

Seeing Y/n like this is a new meaning of different, she looks peaceful while sleeping but the problem is she moves a lot, she slept beside me and I wish she didn't do that, Y/n could've slept on top of me, nothing I could do about it though.

I took my phone from the side table, noticing my mother's miss calls. I decided to call her back. It took four rings before she answered, before I could say my greetings, she was first to talk to the line.

"The audacity for not telling your mother!" She yelled.

I'm dead.

"I know that I heard Y/n-chan from you but I didn't know you're already dating her until your father told me it was the talk of the town!" That old man has to tell her when I could have told mom myself. "You know what, you're not allowed in my household anymore! Unle—"

"I'm bringing Y/n next time I come home."

"Sure, when dear?" She sweetly asked.

Girls are weird, their moods change so quickly. Y/n's weird too, in a good way I guess. And also I think all girls are weird and disgusting in some ways except for mom and Y/n.

"Probably this weekend," I answered.

"That fast!? Give me a specific day!"

"Stop yelling mom, geez. I don't know when yet, mine and Y/n's schedule are not usually matching, I'll let you know later."

My mom was my opposite, to her, it doesn't matter if it's clean or not, in other words, she's not like us. Dad and I were much more alike, attitude and other stuff but my looks came from my mother.

"Okay! So how's the relationship?"

"It's healthy as it should be."

"That's good, that's good. Hopefully no fights?"

"No. Never."

"You can't be sure, that wouldn't be healthy at all."

"I know, I don't want to argue with her, I rather shout at my coach than my girlfriend." It was silent on the other line, I could hear mom chuckle.

"I remember the time when you look at her picture before making your way upstairs and sleep. You're so lovestruck by Y/n."

"Stop, it's embarrassing." I hiss.

I looked at Y/n still peacefully sleeping her arms drape on my waist as I held her close to me.

"It's normal, being in love makes you do embarrassing and stupid things." If I could glare at her, I would.

"Mom!" I warned her, though she just laughs it off.

"Remember what I told you of how to take care of girls alright? Do you still remember them?"

"I do, you taught me that."

My mother taught me a lot of things, Y/n has a lot in common with my mom and that's the other thing I love about her. Mom's kind and so is Y/n, mom's beautiful and so is Y/n, mom's loving me so much and so is Y/n. I might not be a man of emotions I'm trying to make both of them feel my love towards them.  Just like mom, dad also taught me, he taught me to clean, do house chores and be responsible for everything that I do. Both of them supported me,

I wish that Y/n's parents were like that too but if Y/n doesn't like them I have to respect her decisions. Y/n deserves everything, there are holes in her life that are yet to happen, and I'll make sure to make her feel she deserves a better life and world.

"Kiyoomi! Kiyoomi! Sakusa Kiyoomi!" Mom yelled through the phone. Geez.

"What!?"

"Recite them!" I sigh, "Fine then." I confidently said.

"Don't be prideful, respect her decisions, say sorry even if it's her fault, don't say hurtful things, don't shout at her, love her, and I will never let Y/n go."