53

THURSDAY CAME WITHIN A BLINK OF AN EYE she watched as everyone took their sits and waited for the match, today is the special match. There are media everywhere you look.

Keiko and Kuroo sat beside together watching Y/n warm up on the court. Every single camera in the room was focus on her, the unwavering spiker is on action after all. An opportunity to grab.

"Mama do yer best! I'll be cheerin' from up 'ere!"

"Do your best Y/n we'll treat you an ice cream later!" Tetsurōu waved his arms along with the young lad.

A small smile tugged on her lips, almost everyone in the gymnasium notice and took a picture while it's still there. The crowd got bigger by the minute, chanting both team's names.

But there is one thing that's been bugging Y/n, Sakusa didn't show up. He texted that he was busy and something came up. She wondered what is it though. Is it really important? Who knows right?

Y/n tried calling him many times but even in a single call he didn't pick up, Y/n thought he was truly busy that he wasn't picking up his phone.

She was worried of course, however, Sakusa is free to do whatever he wants, it's his life and there nothing is nothing between them for now, it's still isn't right to barge into someone else's life.

"Omi-kun... You're not showin' up huh? How disappointin' this is... I have 'ta focus on my game. Jus' focus on yer game Y/n! Ya can tell 'im what happened to this match anyways, still disappointin' tho."

A pair of olive green eyes stared at your figure from the stands, you knew where it belongs, none other than your brother. Ushijima Wakatoshi himself. Y/n already cut off their contact but his brother is annoyingly persistent.

"Woah... I'm gettin' Shouto and Endeavor vibes 'ere." She mumbled to herself, she knew she was being watched by many random people, even so, it's different when it's someone you know.

"This Sakusa jersey fits me well." Y/n  complimented herself.

The MSBY and Sendai Frogs women divisions were neck to neck, one score and immediately one takes it back. MSBY is on the lead thanks to Akura Hanabi they manage to score that point, setter's dump is a very good use for surprise attacks.

"Dame they're startin' to be a pain in da ass, might not last long 'ere," Y/n said in between deep breaths.

"It's the final set, we can do it, we have to need to play the trump card." Her captain interjected and the team agreed.

"I'm making a path for our ace."

"You sound like Atsumu, Akura-chan! That's so cool!" Their libero Majime Vena beamed.

"I know right," Hanabi replied, a small smirk painted on her face.

"Let's end this."

MSBY was the victor, because of Y/n's ambidextrous hand the team manages to surprise their opponent. The team rest at the court as they celebrated the win, the crowd is still there taking pictures or who knows what.

"Why are those two standin' far away from me?" Y/n asked, Kuroo and Keiko waved. She glared.

"Dude, turn around!!!" Her teammate shook her shoulders but Y/n remain turned around still glaring at Kuroo.

"Can't ya see I'm busily glarin' at them?" You said still not turning around.

"But—!"

"Shuddup! I'm not done yet." She's still stubborn as ever, she never listens. As her olive eyes glared at the pair deeply. A familiar deep voice spoke behind her.

"You were amazing back there, Sakusa Y/n."

Umm... yeah. Nxtcp :) if ya got that, ya got that ;)