31

"You arrive when they left ten minutes ago dumbass," Atsumu said hitting the back of his younger brother's head.

"Shut yer pissy trap! I got stuck in the traffic," Osamu slid backward the chair and sat beside Atsumu.

"Here eat some onigiri you insulted I swear to devils that you choke and ask for my gracious help!"

"Shut up coal hair!" Sakusa, Bokuto, and Hinata watch as the two Miyas bicker in front of them. They gained the attention of the people inside.

"Osamu-san! How are you?!" Hinata greeted smiling at Osamu.

"I've been doing great, 'ere have some." Hinata happily took the onigiri out of Osamu's hand.

"Me too! Me too! I want one!" Bokuto pointed to himself, childishly whining. Osamu sigh, handing them a box so Bokuto and Hinata could share.

"Do you want onigiri too?" Sakusa shook his head, leaving the range of the twins.

"Omi-Omi doesn't like you, I mean look at you."

"Dumbass we look like each other!"

"Our attitudes differ!"

"Why you—"

Sakusa shoves a piece of onigiri into their mouths, as Bokuto and Hinata we're laughing in the background, hands pointing at the embarrassing sight.

"I don't like the hubbub, please keep it down," Sakusa muttered, spraying his sanitizer at his hands. Sakusa phone rang, it was Y/n calling or so he thought.

"Excuse me,"

"Omi-kun this is Keiko! Ma said we should leave eawly because she has a meeting at 9!"

"I see no problem, can I talk to your Ma?"

Sakusa stood not far so Osamu can hear the conversation, a kid's tone on the other end.

"Hello Omi-kun."

"Hello, are you guys on your way home?"

"No actually Keiko wants to stroll around the park, he was throwing tantrums so we have no choice, Tetsurōu and he argued so none of them are talking to each other."

"That's a peaceful war."

"Trust me, it is." Sakusa's small smile is not much hidden, Osamu's side-eyeing him from his seat.

"I'm wondering if you're free by Tuesday? Keiko has a tutoring session that helps him speak properly since he's having this problem of stammering if the word has the letter 'r' but only if you're free!"

"I'll check my schedule for that. You know sometimes I can't understand what he's saying." That was blunt.

"Hey! I'm not having pwoblems speaking! I don't stammew."

"But you are." Scratch that Sakusa is not the normal blunt, he's a mean blunt.

"Hmph! Ma! Omi-kun is mean! Old clean freak man!"

"Keiko! What did I tell you about that word!"

"Wow, brat I didn't know you memorized the insult book," Kuroo stated with a proud tone.

"It was your fault!"

"But that was only a three-time thing! I only spoke freak three times!" Kuroo argues back at Y/n.

"Make it four! You rooster idiot head!"

Sakusa chuckled, the three throwing words like knives, it was back and forth.

"That's it! Both of you are not going to sleep in the same bed as me! That's final!"

"What?!" The sleeping thing, Sakusa heard that topic from Keiko's story, he didn't like it.

"I change my mind, Keiko is the only one allowed! I'll never abandon my baby!"