43

The three of you safely made it home, Sakusa is a better driver than you. That's a fact. He keeps rubbing it in your face though.

"We're home." You said carrying Keiko while Sakusa carried Keiko's toys and your stuffed toys.

"Pardon the intrusion."

Placing your shoes to the side, you walk inside the living room seeing Tetsu's clothes clattered on the sofa.

"You said—"

"I did! The idiot never forgets to throw his office clothes here after work." You placed Keiko on the couch, he's still sleeping but you doubt that. He'll wake up sooner. Kuroo appeared in front of you not noticing Sakusa standing.

"Y/n~" A sing-song voice called you, rolling your eyes at him.

"Welcome home my loves~" He pecks your forehead and did the same to Keiko.

"Sakusa's here." You pointed behind him.

"Sure~"

"He's glaring at you."

"You know your jokes are getting cornier each day." A sigh escapes your lips.

Kuroo turned around blinking his eyes repeatedly, you turn back to you, your face showing an 'I-told-you-so' look, Sakusa raises his brow, he didn't like what he saw just now. His eyes dangerously sending daggers at Kuroo.

"Woah, Woah, calm there buddy. My home, my home. Can't touch me." Kuroo said pulling you close to him.

"I'll borrow her for a while. Keiko's waking up accompany him for five minutes. We'll be back." Kuroo grabbed your wrist leading you to the kitchen.

"What's up?"

"Your brother called."

"He did? What did he say?"

"Ushijima said he'll come to visit us. Didn't said the time and date tho." He explained.

Your brother barely visits you and at this point, you don't care, your family is Kuroo, Kenma, Keiko, and Kiyoomi. These boys whom you care about the most. But you can't easily forget about your own family because no matter what they did to you, bad or not, you are blood-related. Nothing can change that. The last time you and  Wakatoshi talk ended up in an argument saying you should be a part of Schweiden Adlers but you politely decline him but his dumb mouth pushed it. And when he found out about Keiko he was beyond mad at you, adding fuel to the fire.

At first, he thought it was yours and Kuroo. I mean who wouldn't be confused Keiko look likes the spitting image of both of you combined. It was confusing for him and that enrage him more, Wakatoshi was making decisions for you and criticizing your choices. It was difficult for you. Why would he care? Why would Wakatoshi care? Your father doesn't even care about what you do, everything was so fine then boom there goes your brother saying his blunt opinion.

Don't get me wrong you love your brother but sometimes he's just too much for you to handle. The most unexpected thing that happens was Keiko likes your brother so much. You can't do anything about it. As much as you hate the fact that it cannot be changed. It happened right before your eyes. However, another thing is Keiko was not really under your custody, he's Tetsurōu's. You're aware that Keiko knows it. He's Kuroo Keiko.

And...

You are Kuroo Y/n.

Just kidding you're not, you're Sakusa's hoe.

And again he'll come to visit but for what reason? You're afraid of what might happen. You and your brother never agreed after the quarrel you guys had. It's still fresh to you. He never apologizes. That's the cruel truth, not once in your life have you heard him saying sorry to you, you're not that surprised tho Osamu didn't even say sorry after everything. Ew.

"I'll worry about that next time, I have my Keiko and Omi-kun waitin' for me, come on watch with us."