102

"Who was that?" Sakusa Kiyoomi came out from the bathroom, the towel loosely draped on his waist.

"'Tsum, is it right for me 'ta do him a favor?"

"Depends on the favor." He momentarily went back to the bathroom after clutching his clothing then appeared back dressed in a t-shirt and grey sweatpants.

"What favor was it?" Y/n laid her head on the pillow, wrapping herself with his comforter.

"Ya know... Talking to Miya-san, I believed it's about time to forgive him. I mean I moved on and have a promising life right now." Sakusa's stretch with a smile, positioning a fresh kiss on Y/n's forehead.

"You don't mind if I come with you right?"

"Not at all, I was hopin' you'd come with me."

Sakusa slid himself in the comforter as well, his arms sneaked on Y/n's waist as he tugged her closer to him, her head laying comfortably in his chest, he didn't hesitate to kiss the top of her head.

Sakusa Kiyoomi always wanted to be a part of her life ever since he met her. Now that she's here, he feels so complete. So entire. The thoughts that constantly clouded his mind satisfied a part of his recollections, the reality he always needed, presented here in his arms.

Y/n swiveled encircling her legs around her boyfriend's waist, she pecked his lips. Sakusa chuckled at her, giving Y/n a proper kiss on the lips.

"When are you guys plannin' to meet?"

"I don't know when yet, I guess 'Tsumu will just text me the details." Sakusa inclines his head.

"Can I kiss you?"

"No need to ask."

The kiss was soft, it's gentle and full of love. Sakusa smiled when his hands traveled down to her behind, he squeezed it, causing Y/n to let out a tiny moan and her mouth open lightly, Sakusa slipped his tongue. Sakusa hoisted Y/n to sit up with him. They kept up like that to an extent, but Y/n was now on his lap straddling him. Y/n was the first one to pull away.

"Can't breathe, sorry."

"No worries, love. Take your time." He smiled as he lolls his head on her chest, his hand still on her bottom. She didn't mind though, so he didn't mind either.

"It's been a while since we kissed like that, took me in a surprise for a second." Y/n smoothen his hair with her fingers and entangle it with them.

"Not a while if you ask me." Sakusa murmurs, "I feel sleepy."

"Let's sleep then?" Sakusa bobbed his head.

Y/n turned off the lights, the only light they have is the moon outside Sakusa's window. It was a perfect night, to be able to spend some more time together, with Y/n and the kids. He couldn't help but feel appreciative.

It's perfect.

And tomorrow will be another day. A new start and a new end.

He wished this will last, heck, he wished it was like this forever, engraved in his mind and memory.

But his wishes were too early.