49

I never knew seeing the one I adore could give me so much bliss, it feels like cloud nine. He's the beauty I could never describe with such simple words. My smile grew wider at the sight of him, he's fairly different from the others, this loveable sight. This is what it feels like to be in love. I cannot describe this feeling.

"Are you done simping?"

"No, no, I can never stop simping."

"That's what you always say..."

"But Omi-kun how can you not admire this beauty? It's Gojo Satoru we're talking about."

Kiyoomi grabbed the Jujutsu Kaisen manga from my hand his hand went to my cheeks pinching it lightly until he...

Kissed my lips.

Nah jk. He didn't.

The gap was now short, our lips only inches away from each other, Kiyoomi suddenly pressed his lips into the corner of my mouth.

The corner of my mouth.

Huh?

Huhh?

Huhhh?!?!?!

"Omi-kun!" A teasing smirk plastered on Kiyoomi's lips. Damn, he's playing dirty on me.

"I'm just teasing you, I don't plan to kiss you on an unromantic moment you know, I have plans." I turned away my head.

"Jerk..." My small pout came visible to his view, Sakusa grabs my head leaning on my blushing face again. My head is mentally combusted, he's too close.

"I have plans trust me on that but if you keep looking at me like that I'll take you here and now." His smirk grew. Right here? Right now? He'll take me? Where?

"No Omi-kun! I have a family to feed! Keiko still needs a mother figure you know! He's still young and growing! Spare me!"

"What are you talking about? I was talking about se—"

Habata itara modoranai to ittte
Mezashita no wa aoi aoi ano sora

Before he could finish his sentence my phone rang, Tetsurōu's name pop out on my phone screen, he's calling me. Keiko might do something not good.

"I—never mind..." I heard Kiyoomi mumbled something, removing his hand on my face motioning me to answer the phone call.

I turned on the speaker on my phone, Kiyoomi sat beside me, spraying his hands with alcohol before placing it on my thigh, shit I'm wearing spandex. It's bare. Fuck.

"Hello stupid?" I greeted.

"I just got a phone call, a restaurant photoshoot exclusive for you, request by the way. You'd be having a photo shoot advertising next week and it's—."

"Yeah, sure. I'm not busy by next week." This is money we're talking about here.

"A-are you sure? You haven't heard all of it."

"Don't care if I didn't. Why are ya stutterin'? Of course, I'm sure, duh. How much are they offering?"

"You're sure huh? You don't have to know the price I got it. Wait for a minute, I'm on another phone call, so I'm agreeing to the offer? Are you sure you dumb idiot? You might regret this later."

"Whaddya mean? I'll be fine."

"I asked and warned you, you didn't want to hear the whole thing, Ushijima Y/n immediately agreed, not my fault. Yup, not my fault... I'm talking to her on the phone right now." He's talking to himself. I muted my phone after he got off to talk to that person.

"Do ya think Tetsu is still right on the brain? He kept askin' me if I'm sure."

"Who knows. It might be something you won't like, well, what can I do it's your job, I'm only listening." I turned it back and waited for Kuroo.

"I'm back, so yeah I'll sign the contract by Sunday, the photoshoot's next week Thursday. No canceling of contracts was his condition."

"Okay. Who's the client anyways? Is it someone I know?"

"Definitely."

"Who?"

"Miya Atsumu, the both of you are having a collab photoshoot for Miya Onigiri."

Fuck.

Sakusa grab the phone from my hand and ended the call. It's too early to see him. I know I have to settle things with him but this is way too fast. What am I suppose to do? I can't cancel it, it's now or never.

"Will you be fine?" I looked up to Kiyoomi, a visible frown noticeable on his face.

"I think, yeah. Why?"

"Can I come with you?"

"Of course." I smiled at him, Kiyoomi released a huge sigh, his face layered with seriousness.

"I can't let him do what he did before. I'm here. I'm not leaving you."