15

24-24

No one blinks their eyes, watching closely at the intense exhibition match, tho it's not an official match yet two teams play it seriously and focus on the game like the one they see at the tournament.

"Bokuto-san!" Akaashi set the ball for him, Bokuto following the ball set for him.

Tendou, Suna, and Sakusa jumped settled for a three-man block, however, Bokuto surprised the audience and players by giving them an impressive cut shot, Bokuto left the crowd's amazed by his spike.

25-24

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" Bokuto cheered, "Nice kill."

"That's so cool Bokuto-senpai!" Y/n said jumping excitedly, wanting to try the spike herself.

"Right?!" Bokuto said smiling at the olive-haired girl.

Another rally started and lucky for them, its Ushijima's turn to serve. Ushijima sent a strong jump serve but they manage to get it up, barely.

"Omi-kun!" Atsumu tossed the ball to Sakusa, catching up with the score.

25-25

A deuce.

It's Tendou's time to serve, sending well, a normal serve.

"Chance ball!" Kuroo received the ball giving it to their setter.

"Ushijima-san!" His eyes were too intense, shocking Komori a little.

"Sorry! It's short!"

Atsumu quickly responds by tossing the ball, and finally, it's Y/n's turn.

"Y/n!" Atsumu grinned, setting the ball to the hyped-up lady.

"Three blockers!" Komori said, eyeing Y/n's path.

A three-man block consisting of their tallest players, Ushijima, Kuroo, and Akaashi with Yaku prepared from behind.

Y/n's form did not falter, everyone watch as she soars to fly, their eyes widened at her move, a solid, beautiful cross-shot. It can't be helped, she's too good.

"As expected from the Top Spiker in women's division." The coach said their praises and cheers flustered Y/n.

"Wow, that was tiring hahaha," Panting in every word.

"Hey, Y/n I've been meaning to ask what is your rank in the women's division?"

"Oh, I don't know either! We have to wait for the volleyball monthly hehe." She replied grinning widely at Komori.

"Oh, okay!"

Their eyes watch Y/n, their eyes following her figure, the people in the was astonished and amaze by Y/n, she seems to be fooling around a lot but she is undeniably good.

"Nii-san! Don't think I have forgotten about the bet we made I defeated your school at nationals haha! We placed first! Where's my new phone?!" She exclaimed, jumping in front of his brother.

"Come by to Miyagi, I'll buy you that phone you wanted."

"Finally! The lastest phone!" The others sweatdrop at the interaction, they aren't the same.

'Are they flexing their riches?'

"Ushijima-san sure is frosty, unlike Y/n she a sunny." Akaashi mutter to himself.

The two teams agreed to rest a while, it was an intense match after all, but thankfully they all agreed to a one-set match since they played after a short rest from practice matches.

"Y/n let's go," Y/n happily followed Sakusa on the way out, jumping like a small child.

"Where are they goin'?" Atsumu asked.

"On a date." Suna snickered eyeing Osamu whose on the other part of the court, Osamu staring at the gym door.

"That's a first," Komori said looking proudly at Sakusa, patiently waiting for Y/n to tie her shoelace.

"What do you mean?" Kuroo asked.

"Sakusa is actually with a girl. He never does that, he's too afraid to get other people's germs, unless..."

"Whatever yer thinkin' don't even think 'bout it," Osamu said sending a death glare to Komori, who shiver at his spot.

"Don't mind him Komori tell us more than we haven't known yet." Kuroo teasingly said. Osamu let out a 'tch' before walking away from them.

"They call each other every night?" Is Komori spilling the secrets or questioning them?

"Who knows what's goin' on,"