65

The following day Sakusa Kiyoomi was summoned by Kuroo for interrogation about the found box under the bed. When he came here he noticed the sudden change in Kuroo, Sakusa won't even look at you or Kuroo, is he embarrassed by it?  Though it is normal it's too early to have that kind of thing.

"Those aren't mine," He bluntly said, kind of believable he was saying it without breaking eye contact with Kuroo, "It's not even my size..." He continued, emphasizing his poker face so he could at least be believable.

Kuroo being Kuroo did not believe any of it, analyzing Sakusa up and down with much intimidation, this didn't bother Sakusa at all since he's not looking at Kuroo.

"Are you sure? Last time I checked you're the only one who recently has access in this house and Kenma." Sakusa deadpanned.

"If I were ever to have sex I'll rather do it in my own house, don't you agree?"

"I do agree but—"

"Then case closed. It's not mine nor yours. I like degrading by the way." He casually replied, making you blush at his sudden kink revelation. Chile.

"Dude sa—Ay! You're running away from the question! It's yours!" He flinched at Kuroo's tone, he doesn't like it, too demanding and intimidating to hear and listen to.

"It's not mine..." He trailed off while blushing.

"At first I'm this close to believing you but ha! I'm not stupid and you're a bad liar too! When people lie they tend to change their head position quickly and that's what you doin' the whole time!"

"Geez, fine it's mine." He finally admitted it like it's nothing? He let out a fake yawn, Sakusa's just tired and hadn't got enough sleep.

You could feel his hand rest on your bare thigh under the table it made you blush at his electrifying touch, you're wearing very, very short shorts since it's normal to have them inside the house though you didn't expect Kuroo to call him and have a chat. His hand slowly rub your bare thigh smirking at you.

"Why do you need it for?"

"For uh, duh. You know it, future purposes only though I'm planning on using it after our marriage." Our marriage? He slipped, it's too soon Sakusa Kiyoomi.

'We're dead.' Y/n thought smiling nervously.

"Our marriage huh? Who are ya marrying?"

"Y/n." Both males looked at you, well shit.

Kuroo being shocked by the revelation made by one and only, you weren't prepared or anything Sakusa just slipped and he's leaving the topic to you.

"Since when?" Kuroo asked arms crossed, glaring at you.

"Since when what?" Y/n asked innocently tilting her head a little.

On the other hand, Sakusa interrogated the box, he wore a pair of gloves, a clean freak, he lifts his other leaving your bare thigh to cold opening the already opened box? Why is it opened?

"Huh...?" Sakusa noticed a note, opening it. Sakusa cleared his throat gaining the attention of Y/n and Kuroo.

"'From F/n,

If you found this box you left it at my house, and we used it here so just hide this, please find it first and don't let my innocent Y/n touch this, or is she still innocent? Well anyways, much love!

To: Tetsurōu.'

"I slept in that bed right?" He felt like he needed to puke, "Excuse me." He immediately left the table and went to the bathroom.

"You guys did the deed in the guest room?!"