99

SAKUSA, waited outside where he can't be seen, from the corner of his eyes he could see how happy you were, to finally be able to see you smile on your own makes his heart thump faster than ever.

I use to hear a simple song...

You were one of the most angelic creature he had ever seen, just like his mom, whom he love the most along with you.

That was until you came along.

Words couldn't describe how happy he is when he saw you, the way your eyes lit up little by little, it may be a selfish request but, if he could, he will rather see your emotions than hiding them, it shows the real you. The  woman he fell for the first time.

Now in its place is somethin' new

He watch you waved at them goodbye then completely walk in his hidden spot, he can see you from where he stand, your face catching the spotlight of the moon, he fell even more.

I hear it when I look at you

"I love the smile on your face." He complimented, taking your hands with his, planting small kisses on your knuckles.

"Thank you.. I do too."

With simple songs, I wanted more

"You should smile more, it suits you." He opened the door for you, letting you sit on the passenger side.

"You think so?"

"I know so."

"But I don't think smiling is something I can't do for a long period of time."

"Don't force yourself on it, you're not perfect, you are a human who gets tired." His fingers were entangled with yours, rubbing circles in your hands as he drive smoothly.

"Okay."

Perfection is so quick to bore

The sudden traffic in the road stop the smooth ride, while waiting you could feel Sakusa's eyes stay on you.

He's literally a man in love.

If looking could melt you'll probably melt righ away, he touches your cheek, swiping up and down, and then suddenly, with one swift movement of his, he placed a chaste  kiss on your lips. A huge grin form on his face, Sakusa's smile were even reaching his eyes and the way his ears reddened from the affection he gave you really made you beam with joy.

"You're so beautiful, love." His orbs were widening, sparkles were over him, the grin he have never left his face.

You are my beautiful, by far
Our flaws are who we really are

He, who respected you deserves to be loved and to be in love, He, who waited for you deserves the most affectionate warmth you could give, He, who stayed deserves everything that the world could offer.

Sakusa Kiyoomi who were ready to turn his back against your father just to protect you, deserves the greatest love.

He never meant harm, but if there's no other options, he will do anything to defend you.

You know that you cannot provide the affection he deserves but he made you feel that you could and from the bottom of your heart you would do it, just for him, everything for him.

I used to hear a simple song
That was until you came along

Sakusa Kiyoomi is clearly in love. No one could deny it, and day by day he fell more. His first true love was you, it was a regretful path at first but because the thick line of patience he have for you, he made it here. Beside you. Just the two of you.

You took my broken melody
And now, I hear a symphony

His hand kept its place in your cheek, Sakusa Kiyoomi radiates affection, like he's in cloud nine. Seeing you smile and laugh made his already blissful day even more perfect.

He just simply couldn't delineate the adoration towards you.

And now, I hear
A symphony

"I love you so much that it hurts."