72

"Did you pay for them Omi?" You asked as he handed his wallet back.

"No, why would I?" He irritatedly asked.

"Yer bein' rude Omi-kun!" He sighs, grabbing you closer to him.

"They're not mine to take care of, they may look like a bunch of idiots but they're adults, don't worry about them. Off that topic, where were you?"

"Kita-san called, we talk for a short sec, he was just catchin' up with my life."

"Okay. Don't leave again. By the way, do we wait for them?" He asked pointing his thumb to the munching trio. Before Y/n could answer Atsumu interrupted you.

"Can we come over N/N? I missed ya! We can? Didja hear that guys? N/N said yes!"

"Thank you for having us Y/n-san!" Hinata immediately smiled at you, she can't resist his cuteness, yep, she can't.

"No, shut up Miya." You turned towards Sakusa, hands clasped together, showing your puppy eyes, it has been a while since you did that.

"Darn it, fine." You're being adorable, and it caught him off guard, "My house, not Y/N's."

"Woah, Woah, take me on a dinner first." Atsumu's gayness isn't bearable for Sakusa sometimes.

"You know my address just come whenever, we'll get there first."

The four of you went outside and walk towards the car, the twins were being carried by Sakusa again. After going inside the car, you pulled out your phone, the screen displayed a huge crack, the phone Kenma even wants crack from falling.

"Kiyoomi my phone's cracked."

"Why?"

"I bumped into someone, my hold was not secured so it fell off of my hand."

"Who bumped into you?"

"I don't remember his face, it's kinda blurry too."

"Maybe we should get your eye check soon." You only nodded before leaning your back into the passenger seat.

★★★★★

"I'll tuck in the twins, make yourself at home. Make sure to be comfy. Wait for me."

"Got it." Setting down your stuff, you explored his home.

His house was undeniably clean and neat, the furniture looks elegant and sure as hell they were expensive. It was a bit of play with a small portion of decoration in specific areas of the house, but what caught your attention is a picture frame that was untouched on his coffee table.

Your picture together back in high school with him, your first date, and just you smiling brightly. It doesn't matter how he got it, what matters is he's been faithful for all those years, he has no intention of leaving your side. You didn't deserve him at all. You couldn't contain those tears, after all this time he only loved you.

"Why are you crying, love?" He appeared in front of Y/n, hugging you as you buried your face in his chest.

"Oh, your picture? I got it from your brother, he refuses to give me your picture, it took time to convince him you know, I received it in my last year of junior high, it made my day, it's been there for years and I clean it every day." You were speechless, unable to muster some words. He never left and waited throughout those years.

"When I heard you were dating someone, I was jealous, I couldn't get you first, but you were happy and it made me happy too. I'm sorry for not confessing to you back then."

"I'm sorry Kiyoomi, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry-"

"Don't apologize love. You're in my arms now aren't you? I couldn't ask for more. Let's make more memories together and filled this home with love, sounds great isn't it?"

"Yeah, it does."

He kissed you.

"Hey, Y/n?"

His fingers were intertwined with yours.

"Yes, Kiyoomi?"

"I love you."